Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

For those of you critical of America supporting Israel..

Found this today. It was wrote back in 1968 but just consider for a few minutes the second last paragraph....

This was written in 1968 !!!! It is so sad but still rings true.

Eric Hoffer was a American social
    philosopher. He was born in 1902 and died in 1983, after writing nine books and winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom. His first book, The True Believer, published in 1951, was widely recognized as a classic.)

ISRAEL'S PECULIAR POSITION
    By Eric Hoffer (LA Times 5/26/68)

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman.

Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel the
    displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees.
    Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations when they are defeated survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

No commitment to the Jews by any
    government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Negroes are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him.

The Swedes, who are ready to break of diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and
    ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources.

Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

The End....

Should we not be thanking Israel for stopping Russia in its tracks?. I mean, what would have happened had Russia gotten control over the oil fields of the middle east. For a possible scenario what that would mean read 'Red storm rising' (Tom Clancy) its fiction but cut close to the truth.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    i will keep this simple :Israel is a cancer and should be wiped out from the arab terretories!

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Found this today. It was wrote back in 1968 but just consider for a few minutes the second last paragraph....

philosopher. He was born in 1902 and died in 1983, after writing nine books and winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom. His first book, The True Believer, published in 1951, was widely recognized as a classic.)

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it, Turkey threw out a million Greeks, and Algeria a million Frenchman.

Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese-and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel the
    Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations when they are defeated survive and recover but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June he would have wiped Israel off the map, and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews.

government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on. There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Negroes are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him.

The Swedes, who are ready to break of diplomatic relations with America because of what we do in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore, and

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives, it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources.

Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to America and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

The End....

Should we not be thanking Israel for stopping Russia in its tracks?. I mean, what would have happened had Russia gotten control over the oil fields of the middle east. For a possible scenario what that would mean read 'Red storm rising' (Tom Clancy) its fiction but cut close to the truth.
    People in the US don't see "what they get out of this" and don't realise that there's no reason in the world for their government to support anyone unless they gain something from it. The massive support the US gives Israel is in it's best interests, otherwise why waste their time and money?
    Israel doesn't have money to give to the US. It has knowledge, experience, and 100% loyalty. I don't remember of anything done by the US which was publicly opposed by Israel. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i will keep this simple :Israel is a cancer and should be wiped out from the arab terretories!

Very relevant reply to Bouncer's post.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Very relevant reply to Bouncer's post.
    because like we say in arabic:"hair have growed on my tongue" posting facts about how bad israel is and i had enough repeating all of this

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I feel that way about the entire Middle East. Mutilating corpes...absolute mindless savages. They're not even human IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I feel that way about the entire Middle East. Mutilating corpes...absolute mindless savages. They're not even human IMO.
    You are aware of how ignorant that remark is, right?

You are aware of how ignorant that remark is, right?
    Welcome to free speech honey!

Ah, of course I wouldn't know what free speach is as I come from a Middle Eastern country. What was I thinking.

Ah, of course I wouldn't know what free speach is as I come from a Middle Eastern country. What was I thinking.
    Nahh it wasn't a knock...just a sarcastic comment.

Which is the reason for this thread. If the Arabs, backed by Russia and China beat Israel in any of their wars. Russia would have controlled the oil fields, it would have potentially given the the upper hand in central Europe. It would have CERTAINLY mean't a huge nuclear arsenal in Cuba. And worse case scenario you wouldn't be enjoying your freedom of speech. You'd be goose stepping around the Kremlin.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

Oh Sh*t Not Again

I say let them do what they have to do. We have tried and tried to bring peace to the the area thru road maps and a wide variety of leaders and the only thing that comes out of it is the same ole tune that came out thousands of years ago and thats voilence against each other. Let nature run its course, the strong will survive and the weak will not.Thats what it boils down to, hammer or anvil, everything else is just political bullsh*t.

And for the negative comments about the American way ? Think of this too for this is the golden rule. THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE , THE CULTURE AND THE INDIVIDUAL SHARE A COMMON DENOMINATOR

THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

Everyone else are just sentences behind the bold letters in the history books.

MY 1ML

TheInfamousApe

TheGorilla

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree with you and don't give a sh!t what anyone says.It's the arm pit of the world and should be turned into a nice new glass parking lot!!!!Fuk them all.Let Satin sort them out!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Agree 100%.
    Wow! First the ZOG and now this. I think we have the same political views bro. Great minds do think alike.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was including israel with the "entire middle east" as well. If nukes dropped from the sky and leveled the entire area, i wouldn't be shedding a tear.

Wow! First the ZOG and now this. I think we have the same political views bro. Great minds do think alike.

AMEN to that bro.............
    I was including israel with the "entire middle east" as well. If nukes dropped from the sky and leveled the entire area, i wouldn't be shedding a tear.

Wow! Great minds do think alike.
    My dear old grandma Murphy used to say ''And fools seldom differ''..

Now of course I'm not saying that to anyone here. Just reminising..(sp)

Hands up who can read ??

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member

The End....

Oh poor poor Isreal. And thank god for them or we'd have lost the cold war!! The Arabs are the only race to drag out their whining of oppression?? Every race I know has a sob story esp. the jews. And I hear plenty of it here since our media is jewish owned. High yield nuclear detonations!!!!!!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

ohhhh i knew this post had a bulls eye right on it. Welcome to the party bdtr

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    Oh poor poor Isreal. And thank god for them or we'd have lost the cold war!! The Arabs are the only race to drag out their whining of oppression?? Every race I know has a sob story esp. the jews. And I hear plenty of it here since our media is jewish owned. High yield nuclear detonations!!!!!!!!

ohh and dont forget "they" own all the banks in the US too....

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    Your friendly neighborhood goyim had to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    ohhhh i knew this post had a bulls eye right on it. Welcome to the party bdtr

OG

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO

You seem to find the word goyim offensive. Why is that?

ohh and dont forget "they" own all the banks in the US too....

OG
    And they get all the good looking chics too!. Man, you should make your aliya OG. Israel has, without a doubt THE best looking, most gorgeous looking girls on this mans earth. I know one too they don't grow 'em XXXXXL there!.

Actually bdtr, I'm the 'goyim here not OG.

I believe he was referring to himself.
    QUOTE=BOUNCER]Actually bdtr, I'm the 'goyim here not OG.[/QUOTE]

hahaha...if ur going to try and insult someone at least get it right. Ur the "goyim" and bigot and racist and anti-senite. And that goes for u too Da! Ur laughing, but u have absolutely no idea what ur laughing at. Because if u did, ud know ur laughing at urself and now so are the rest of us. Ignorance will get u nowhere!

Im just here to keep u talking to u show everyone ur true colors. Hows that song go? <singing> Let ur truuu colors come shinning threw.....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I believe he was referring to himself.
    QUOTE=BOUNCER]Actually bdtr, I'm the 'goyim here not OG.
    [/QUOTE]

Woops, I got it wrong in that case. Just enjoying the party here

BDTR is offline Retired
    oy vey, kush meer in tokhes, i was speaking of myself when i said goyem. Don't get your pants in a bundle. I know my yiddish slang.

Oh boy..you just figured out I dispise the middle east.Cry me a fuking river!!I have some news for you.The majority of the world can't stand the middle east either.Most keep thier oppinions somewhat more private than others,but the hatred is this there.Wake me up when you get out of your fantasy land!!!

hahaha...if ur going to try and insult someone at least get it right. Ur the "goyim" and bigot and racist and anti-senite. And that goes for u too Da! Ur laughing, but u have absolutely no idea what ur laughing at. Because if u did, ud know ur laughing at urself and now so are the rest of us. Ignorance will get u nowhere!

Im just here to keep u talking to u show everyone ur true colors. Hows that song go? <singing> Let ur truuu colors come shinning threw.....

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    A shvarts yor

OG

Actually bdtr, I'm the 'goyim here not OG.
    hmmm, thats the way i took it also...ohhwell

OG

Hey guys, this is getting stupid. Lets stop the mud slinging and 'nuc em all' replies.

A shvarts yor

Ya Volt.

OG

BDTR is offline Retired
    A sheynem dank, A broch tsu dayn lebn

Ya Volt.

OG

Guys, this is stupid now. Without knowing it, you've all handed M'guy (A self confessed member of Hezbollah) a victory over us all here. Just one guy had the intelligence to directly try (poorly) to answer the thread.

Unlike M'guy. Rak_Ani (Israeli) and I (Irish) would stand by America through thick and thin. He and his kind hate your guts, they hate the standards you live by, they hate the ground you walk on and work themselves into a frenzy everytime one of you is killed or suffer's at their hands. You may feel that you don't need the rest of the world, your so wrong. But you can't see that, its sad.

Good night gentlemen, and Rak_Ani.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ok, what's with the jewiberish...? i wanna get in on this. bouncer, you never answered my question although this thread seems to be in direct response.

on that note..."armpit of the world"

bdtr I can't monitor the thread any longer. If it goes any further down the sh*t pan feel free to dump it buddy.

Good night

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information