RJM03 is offline Senior Member

How good is "The Legend of Billie Jean"

Anyone else see this movie recently?? what a great 80's film. Helen Slater and Christian slater rock. And how good is the soundtrack with Pat Benetar and Billy Idol.

Fair is Fair.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Now I have seen every post that is humanly possible. I love 80's movies, but that isn't one that usually comes to mind. It was a pretty good movie though.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I second that, I thought I posted some crazy shiit.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember that movie, talk about old school.. Haha.. They don't make em like that any more.. Pat Benetar was one cracked out biatch I bet she did all the heroin and coke there was to do back then!!! LOL

Billy Idol <<shaking head>> haha... That would of been awesome to grow up in the 80's.. The coolest movies, the coolest pop singers, and steroids were legal!!!! What more could you ask for..

Yeah, I agree this thread is out of nowhere, but I had to drop it.

Bump for Keymastur to prove my 80's worth.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this is how good the legend of billy jean is....

it's so good that...........i'm going to have my period for the first time just thinking about it!!!

Fair is Fair Mr. Pyatt...............

-Seacrest OUT!

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    SUCKED....
    now, if you want to see a good movie, go rent Killer Klowns from Outter Space.... thats a good one...

That movie traumatized me as a child. I have a tremedous phobia about clowns.......its amazing, I am 24 now and the sight of a clown makes me so anxious and jittery its ridiculous. so you can imagine what that movie did to me as an 8 year old, i dont think i slept w/o the light on for 6 months.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that one is funny as all get out........

Quote Originally Posted by stack-a-licious
    SUCKED....
    now, if you want to see a good movie, go rent Killer Klowns from Outter Space.... thats a good one...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    That movie traumatized me as a child. I have a tremedous phobia about clowns.......its amazing, I am 24 now and the sight of a clown makes me so anxious and jittery its ridiculous. so you can imagine what that movie did to me as an 8 year old, i dont think i slept w/o the light on for 6 months.

hehehe..freaked me out too...
    i always thought this would be funny:
    at this movie theature by my house, when you leave and head towards the parking garage (live in chicago) you go through this 1 door, and its always kinda scary cause you open this door not knowing whats on the other side, and there is a short hallway about 30 feet and another door that goes to the parking garage...i always thought it would be funny to dress up as a scary clown and just stand in that hallway... i bet people would freak the fuk out...having to walk past this scary clown...heheh
    i know i would...cuase you cant go back into the movie theature, that is a 1 way door..
    anyway...that movie freaked me out as a kid too...dont feel bad...

That would make me flip out. I would probably bludgeon you to death if put into that situation. I went to a haunted house walkthrough in Salem Ma years ago on Halloween, I hate Halloween to begin with, but my friends made go on this walkthrough with them. around every corner guys jumped out at you or someone snuck behind you, you get the point. anyway there was a strobe light going off the whole time and I came around a corner and there was this guy that jumped out at me in a freaky scary clown costume, it looked like it was straight out of the movie, and I hauled off on this guy. I flipped out on this guy, the tour people bounced me out of this thing like a drunk from a bar, it was a horror show. I hate clowns so much.

That would make me flip out. I would probably bludgeon you to death if put into that situation. I went to a haunted house walkthrough in Salem Ma years ago on Halloween, I hate Halloween to begin with, but my friends made go on this walkthrough with them. around every corner guys jumped out at you or someone snuck behind you, you get the point. anyway there was a strobe light going off the whole time and I came around a corner and there was this guy that jumped out at me in a freaky scary clown costume, it looked like it was straight out of the movie, and I hauled off on this guy. I flipped out on this guy, the tour people bounced me out of this thing like a drunk from a bar, it was a horror show. I hate clowns so much.

LMFAO!!!!!
    oh man...thats some funny stuff...i was at a haunted house once..it was at a forest preserve... you walk around this big ol trail and people jump out at you..you know... well, there was this part where a guy jumps down from a tree with a mask on... and this kid (not with us, he was with the group ahead of us) got soooo spooked, he was probobly 12 years old...he went ape nutz on this guy and started punching him, kicking and screaming... it couldnt of hurt the haunted house worker guy too bad cause this kid was little, but it was freaking hilerous to see...
    sounds like something you would do..
    hehehe...

Yeah, but only if it was a clown, there is an actual term for my phobia of clowns its called "Coulrophobia". Its an intense fear of clowns.

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Question

Yeah, but only if it was a clown, there is an actual term for my phobia of clowns its called "Coulrophobia". Its an intense fear of clowns.
    So I suppose you don't like Poltergeist, do you?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What about Howard the Duck or Night of the comet. Those are classics of the 80s.
    Or Weird Science.....

Weird Science.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great call......Kelly Lebrock is wicked hot in that...her accent is amazing.

Thread Information