m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Keeping your mouth shut

I am so god**** sick of hearing ignorant people rave about steroids . When I was in training, one guy was going off about how if he used juice he could loose all his fat and get huge. I contended that juice won't burn fat, it'll just make your body anti-catabolic. He argued till no end that winny will burn all the fat off you. I tried to reason that winny just adds hardness to the muscles making you look cut, and this guy gets pissed. I have been hearing things now for years from people about how steroids make you grow muscle without even doing anything. I really just want to come out and choke these people because when you try and tell them what is really happening, they get pissed and think they know better, even though they have no experience with AAS. Usually, I will shrug it off and not say ****, but sometimes it gets on my nerves.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    i hear ya...
    then you will have a 300lb fat azz drinking winny for 6 weeks thinking he will lose all his weight without diet & cardio...
    you should be upset, but just know that people are idiots...you know your stuff, so try not to let other peoples stupidity get to you...
    try using a mp3 player at the gym so you dont have to listen to these people..
    hehehe

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i understand you completly. i have a friend that sells, and he gets girls winni all the time cause he tells them it will burn off fat. i just stop listening to him, and say he is nothing more then a crack dealer. he sells AAS but doesnt care if the person has no clue one what they are doing as long as he gets paid

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Here is one......

"you look like that because you juice"

I say

"you mean the 6 days a week i spend in the gym are a waste of time, and i could have been sitting in front of the TV eating Doritos??? "

"****.......... thanks for the informed information....................... dumba$$"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Swellin Guest
    Of course the danger here is that if you correct them and start spouting off phrases and numbers, the likes of which they have never hear, you are a "roid head." Now everybody points their finger at you and says, "I bet he sh!ts out his liver in 2 years." Of course we as responsible gear users, have some obligation to try and keep others from making really stupid mistakes and dragging us down with them. Where do you draw the line?

If the person is spouting info as though trying to impress others with his "knowledge," don't argue...just hit him in the teeth with a 10 pound weight. If someone is genuinely interested, try to point them in the right direction without spilling the beans.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Here is one......

"you look like that because you juice"

I say

"you mean the 6 days a week i spend in the gym are a waste of time, and i could have been sitting in front of the TV eating Doritos??? "

"****.......... thanks for the informed information....................... dumba$$"

Thats a good reply. But btw, you do juice.

Lazy people dont like to hear how much work it took you. They wanna hear it was easy so they hope you say it is just juice.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    what about some fat ass with a hot girl! not trying to be wise ass but I saw it today and it discusted me. I am talking about lazy ass beer drinking bum! makes you think if this guy was so good he wouldn't risk his health like that. I think your body or looks determines who you are. it shows your determination and ambition. fat people don't get that! oh I hate when girls when they "I like a little fat on a guy!" I been busting my ass too get the last little bit off and I have to hear that!
    Last edited by 2timer; 04-12-2004 at 02:50 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hey rampage, they let you back on AR? Whats up?

I have a friend that says deca will put on a solid 4lbs on your frame, i might try it

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I think your body or looks determines who you are. it shows your determination and ambition.
    Dude as much as we forget sometimes, theres more to life than pushing lead.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    When I hear people talking about gear in the gym........I walk away.

I have no desire to discuss gear face to face with anyone at the gym. You never know who you may be talking to.

D

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate hearing natural ppl say, that juicing is cheating... they are just pissed bc they are to scared of a tiny phuckin needle. phuckin no balls having ****s.

leston pushing lead or I push iron is not the point. the point is how you present yourself to the puplic shows who you are. I am sorry fat people are lazy ass! that is there personality. and I am sick bull**** won't do. you don't even have to go to gym. have some discipine and don't get extra large fries. it just shows they have no discipline. my two cents!

I think people on roids work the hardest. atleast that is what I do becuase I feel guilty!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hey rampage, they let you back on AR? Whats up?

I have a friend that says deca will put on a solid 4lbs on your frame, i might try it

what is up brother? how are the swedish girls treating you? yeah, i finally got back and into the game again. Loving it so far...

Thread Information