Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

question for americans

If the economy were to show significant signs of improvement and unemployment rates began to decline, but the situation in Iraq gets dramatically worse, how would that affect your vote?

mass junkie is offline banned
    I would vote for bush Regardless

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Most would still check popularity polls to see what they need to do.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bush cause he is into kickin terrorists azzes!!!

Swellin Guest
    Bush either way.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bush no matter what.....

and the economy, and the unemployment rates at an all time High, and Low.....

so stocks are up.......... jobs are plentiful....... and the dogs are at war with each other..........

and taxes are less.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    My votes going to Bush either way.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I no longer answer any questions associated with Mguy.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I would vote for bush Regardless
    But Mass's new avater is the fuc/kin bomb!!!!
    You azzwhiper why did ya change it???
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 04-12-2004 at 07:29 PM.

wow this is a pro bush forum i wonder why i get flamed

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    I would vote to start USING NUKES!!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thats true militaguy - Im sure Kerry supporters would welcome you

good economy can only help Bush - A LOT
    war gets worse....depends on how they spin it - people here still support it a lot, especially the idea that we cant leave without finishing the job - Americans are not chickens, though we have significant numbers who are isolationists

Teufel Hunden is offline New Member
    Bush 100%. I agree with Gearhead007. Should use nukes and make Iraq one big glass filled country. No matter what we do there, we will still get picked on by other countries as being bullies even though we are protecting them and trying to show them the grass in greenier on the other side. Oh ya, that wind bag is my boss...so I have to vote for him if I want to get a pay raise..hehe incentive

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Thats true militaguy - Im sure Kerry supporters would welcome you
    i think all bodybuilders are pro bush because they only beleive in power,exept me i do bodybuilding but i am a freedom fighter

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i think all bodybuilders are pro bush because they only beleive in power,exept me i do bodybuilding but i am a freedom fighter
    Young, white males are usually pro Bush. It just so happens that most steroid using bodybuilders happen to be just that.

"freedom fighter".....yeah.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im not one of them and im BBing. ive been reading a lot of your replies and i think you should take a deep look at yourself. ive read a long time ago in one thread that you have been prosecuted when you were young in school. is beeing in a militia is somewhat a take over from those bad memories youve got from does moments in your life? now prove me that your not in some sort of a power trip...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll probably vote for the Libertarian guy this time. Probably won't get elected, but I'll be danged if I vote for any politician who's gonna keep the War On Drugs going so that I could end up in the hoosegow..

Only sadists assist in their own arrest and prosecution.

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    im not one of them and im BBing. ive been reading a lot of your replies and i think you should take a deep look at yourself. ive read a long time ago in one thread that you have been prosecuted when you were young in school. is beeing in a militia is somewhat a take over from those bad memories youve got from does moments in your life? now prove me that your not in some sort of a power trip...
    its about our CAUUUUUUUSE understand this we want our lands free from all the invaders

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    can you define what is "invaders" in your own words please. im curious...

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Bush. And if you want you land to be free fom " invaders" 2 words. PEACE ACCORD. And stick to it. Divvy up the land, go to work and get on with your life. You know now the gloves are off. Special Ops are on the loose. Leaders that don't fall in line will be gone, sooner or later you won't have any leaders. Is that what you want. Or do you want leaders that are aligned with the only country that can help ( save ) you from yourselves.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Bush all the way....

And you know what, like I said in the last thread, b4 you bailed out MG , CRACK THIS PLANET IN HALF , and if you push us to it it WILL happen. You can't stop it if it starts. Think about that. And by the way, there WILL NOT be any VIRGINS waiting for you. Only one last gasp. Our country is COMMITED and if we have to kill it than " So be it " And you think we only CARE about you, N. Korea is next. Mabye you can smuggle up to them, but I wouldn't.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    its about our CAUUUUUUUSE understand this we want our lands free from all the invaders

We understand your cause. In America we are educated very well on your motivations, and believe it or not, we are not taught to have an opinion that supports one side or the other. The only biases being taught are in Israel and countries that support the pan-Arab ideal.

The people that disagree with you, do so because they have formed their own opinion of the situation, and would not choose to use the word "invaders" when refering to your neighbors, the Israelis.

If you wanted to be free from all invaders.........

Germany enjoys that....... know how they got it????? we did and continue to do it for them......

You are too weak to protect yourselves......... your borders are open and always have been........

Oil............... that's what built your cities and moved you out of your tents.....

If you cann't manage that resource........ we will............ you will either get in line, or get left behind,,,,,,,,,,,,

I say devide Iraq into 3 states......... we will support the kurds........

done deal..........

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

L'me guess, your bailing from another thread or consulting you uncle? Or did we jus drop ANOTHER one?

1 more post b4 4 I gotta ck for a new thread becauce if you notice when the sh*t gets hot MG bales out. He knows what we say is true. These folks can't admit it. Like I said, and we Americans better take heed, They Won't Be Happy Untill They Force Us To Crack The Planet In Half With Nukes. Someone should remind them and us about the Neutron Bomb, Kills People-Leaves Buildings Standing.

yea baby........ and we still have them in Europe...........

Quote Originally Posted by psleez65
    1 more post b4 4 I gotta ck for a new thread becauce if you notice when the sh*t gets hot MG bales out. He knows what we say is true. These folks can't admit it. Like I said, and we Americans better take heed, They Won't Be Happy Untill They Force Us To Crack The Planet In Half With Nukes. Someone should remind them and us about the Neutron Bomb, Kills People-Leaves Buildings Standing.

Rules

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    this we want our lands free from all the invaders
    So do Americans.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Renecks, hillbillies and people incapable of thinking for themselves will vote for Bush. So I assume it will be a close election as this country is full of imbeciles.

Terrorism is hardly the most important issue Americans are facing. And remember whom was in office when we were attacked in 2001!

Besides, Cheney is our president.
    Last edited by HyperSick; 04-12-2004 at 06:43 PM.

thegorilla is offline Associate Member

i hate this crap

We are puppets my friends.

The only difference between me and you ? I admit Im a puppet.

We do as we are told.

Sit,Stay,Heel. Be good sheep and you'll get social security when your about to old to care.

Militia do0d, no one cares about your issues man, oh sure , they may say that they care but as soon as you go your way, they go back to doing what they were doing.

TG

Bigotry is not allowed on this board......

You using these names is racist as well........

stop it.......

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    Renecks, hillbillies and people uncapable of thinking for themselves will vote for Bush. So I assume it will be a close election as this country is full of imbeciles.

Terrorism is hardly the most important issue Americans are facing. And remember whom was in office when we were attacked in 2001!

Rules

Renecks, hillbillies and people uncapable of thinking for themselves will vote for Bush. So I assume it will be a close election as this country is full of imbeciles.

Nice post....dikhead. Glad to see another edumecated speaking liberal on here. I recognize that you are a liberal from the name calling and lack of evidence to support your cause.

peace,

ttgb

Fist of all, I am not a liberal or a racist! And is MORON a new race of people?

<added>
    Jerks!
    Last edited by HyperSick; 04-12-2004 at 06:44 PM.

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Ok, all of you say bush. But how many of you can be bothered to vote?
    America is NOT a democracy. It is a republic. The voting should be compulsory and the counters should be 100% neutral. All postal votes recorded. Last election was a joke.
    How can less than half a nation vote for a person and they gain power? Your election system works for the rich. Why do you want a rich person who doesnt know about life to rule the lives of everyone?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Its simple Kerry is anti military and thats why you would want him to take office. Sorry im voting Bush.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Guess who was in office prior to this? No administration could have cleaned up clintons mess that quickly.

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, but it has to be Kerry... it's about issues to me...

1 - I am Pro-Choice. Bush would like nothing more than to appoint a Supreme Court justice that is anti Roe v. Wade.

2 - I am for Gay Rights. Enough said on that. We don't have to call it marraige... but equal treatment would be a start.

3 - Taxes... You CANNOT have your cake and eat it too... Bush has taken the defecit to an all-time high. Meanwhile, taxes have been cut, but mainly to very wealthy and large corporations. Conservatives believe that the only issue is taxes, and that they are going to go bankrupt if a democrat gets into office. I got promoted at work recently, and I just got bumped into a new tax bracket. Did I complain? No... I am paying my fair share. I got a 75 dollar tax break last year. Big ****ing deal. Most people went and blew that at Wal-Mart buying foreign made goods. Give me a road with no potholes or water that isn't poisoning me instead. Which leads me into -

4 - Environment. Bush's enviromental policy was so jacked that Christy Whitman, the head of the EPA he appointed, who is also a republican, quit in disgust. Unlike what the current administration would like you to believe, there is a balance between strip mining and clear-cutting and leaving nature be. Whatever happened to the hydrogen cars?

5 - DID EVERYONE FORGET ENRON, GLOBAL CROSSING, TYCO, ETC??? These are the same people that support Bush/Cheney 10000%. Hope you aren't a stock holder, this government does not give a **** about you.

6 - As mentioned earlier, there very well may be a supreme court opening next term. This is one of the longest lasting impressions a president and congress has on the government. Right now it's pretty evenly split on thinking. Throw a ultra-conservative in there, and who knows what will happen.

These are just a few of the things on my mind as I read this. As I have said in the past, terrorism is WAY down the list of things killing americans, somewere around the same number of people killed by Malaria. More people probably got killed by drunk drivers over spring break.

Also, Animal-Inside... I had a good friend die in Iraq. I guarantee you if everyone had a friend come back in a box then Bush wouldn't be in office come next January 20th.

I had a good friend die in Iraq. I guarantee you if everyone had a friend come back in a box then Bush wouldn't be in office come next January 20th.
    That sucks!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    bush no matter what.....

and the economy, and the unemployment rates at an all time High, and Low.....

so stocks are up.......... jobs are plentiful....... and the dogs are at war with each other..........

and taxes are less.............
    Hey hook me up, I've applied to about 15 places and haven't gotten anything. Almost every senior i know can't find a job and they are graduating within a month, also take into fact that most of the ppl i know are egrs, not liberal arts.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I'm Canadian.. I can't vote.. but if I was USA i would vote bush.. I hope he wins again.. but I hope above anything all the problems in the middle east, isreal, and korea get solved....

why would i vote bush? because hes right in doing what he is doing to the middle east.. words were not enough... they weren't in the gulf war and they aren't enough right now... THEY (terrorists) started the war in my opion when they bombed the trade towers.. its on thing to keep terrorism and bombing in your own country.. its another to bring it over to a diff country..

that alone is enough reason to continue with the war until every last person who supports terrorism or has anything to do with it is dead.. I thank every US soldier as a Canadian for protecting us from future ppossibilites of terrorist acts in my country.. we'd help out but we ain't got shiit for weapons haha..

if every american knew one person who died in the trade centre towers, I would bet 95% of america would vote bush in again and again until every last terrorist was hind and quatred..

If you knew someone in the trade centres who died or a fireman would you vote bush? I bet alot of people who say they are against him wouldn't be if they lost someone to terrorism

Nice post bro....

peace,

ttgb

pigskin is offline New Member

wtf

so you are calling bush voters are "Renecks, hillbillies and people incapable of thinking for themselves will vote for Bush"? dude F U! who are you? to have an opinion is your right but to assume all pro bush people are rednecks and hillbilles is unfounded and immature. F U! you little panty cricket!

Renecks, hillbillies and people incapable of thinking for themselves will vote for Bush. So I assume it will be a close election as this country is full of imbeciles.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information