spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Hostages in Iraq....... and the USA Military response

Ok......

alot of hostages are being taken in Iraq....... lets talk about what the possible responses to this type of threat..........

and what will the military response be if they televise the burning of a live hostage, or the assasination of that hostage??

Can you say............ Let the Good times Roll...........(tanks) cause if you think a temple was destroyed before...... the retaliation for this type of action will be swift and many will die........ both in the line of duty, and civilian........

With Iran pushing the buttons in Iraq........ there is no way that behavior will be allowed........ No one will be able to side with Iraq......... and mark my words...... it is going to happen.........

the current estimates $70,000,000 per month is streaming into Iraq from Iran for weapons, and food....... and pay to die, and fight..for any willing to go.

Imagin the globle outcry.......... not for us to stop, or to hold off because of the burning alive of hostages, and others might die......... but for swift action, and results...........

Security????????? from who?????? thier neighbors....... Iraqi against Iraqi... theft of property, rape, and death..... that's what they need protection from ............... the gangsters and criminals that are there........
    Last edited by spywizard; 04-12-2004 at 03:09 PM. Reason: berm complained
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Do we need another Iraq thread???

I say thee NAY!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

I say yes....................

and i knew mg would post.................. nice pic

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Carlos. 3 threads a day come up. Cant we just keep these in the past IRAQ BUSH threads?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Holy shi/t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Do we need another Iraq thread???

I say thee NAY!
    I actually agree with Carlos about something!!!!

Sorry B............

i just got to ranting............. and didn't want to highjack....

this is just a will we respond like Jimmy Carter???? or like GWBush.??

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I agree with Carlos. 3 threads a day come up. Cant we just keep these in the past IRAQ BUSH threads?

Rules

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    first of all, you mistake what the terrorists are after - they will likely NOT burn anyone alive on TV again unless it is a mindless mob instead of a kidnapping - they may kill hostages its true but unlikely to be taped or gruesome - why? this isnt al queda and if the al sadyr did this they would very quickly lose almost all support among their own people - who would be repulsed - as they were with the 4 contractors - average Iraqis were horrified - ie. how can they say that the Americans are monsters harming children when they are doing dispicable acts in public? But when a mob is involved, anything can happen

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    first of all, you mistake what the terrorists are after - they will likely NOT burn anyone alive on TV again unless it is a mindless mob instead of a kidnapping - they may kill hostages its true but unlikely to be taped or gruesome - why? this isnt al queda and if the al sadyr did this they would very quickly lose almost all support among their own people - who would be repulsed - as they were with the 4 contractors - average Iraqis were horrified - ie. how can they say that the Americans are monsters harming children when they are doing dispicable acts in public? But when a mob is involved, anything can happen
    i decend from the family of al sadr and i feel so bad when u call al sadr terrorists this is one of the most respectfull families in islam u r mistaken btw terrorist and resistance or freedom fighters...those are resistance fighters like french/english fighter in WWII

Well, tell your uncle that the fastest way to get US troops out of Iraq is to make everything completely peacefull - then our public will want to spend the money on something else, Bush declares that its all ok and we send the troops back to afghanistan or home - sure we will keep maybe 30 thousand or so in a big base or two so we can keep Iran and Syria in line but we are really not interested in running day to day Iraq - then sunnis and shiites and kurds could duke it out in the political arena

keep fighting tho and we will be there forever and kill a lot more people

Well, tell your uncle that the fastest way to get US troops out of Iraq is to make everything completely peacefull - then our public will want to spend the money on something else, Bush declares that its all ok and we send the troops back to afghanistan or home - sure we will keep maybe 30 thousand or so in a big base or two so we can keep Iran and Syria in line but we are really not interested in running day to day Iraq - then sunnis and shiites and kurds could duke it out in the political arena

keep fighting tho and we will be there forever and kill a lot more people
    first if i decend from this family this not mean he is my uncle,2nd usa troops will keep their asssses in iraq to control the oil fields and steel the iraq resources,we dont want iraq another usa state like kuwait

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    first if i decend from this family this not mean he is my uncle,2nd usa troops will keep their asssses in iraq to control the oil fields and steel the iraq resources,we dont want iraq another usa state like kuwait

Cyc, its useless bro. They have him soooooooooo brained washed he wouldnt believe u even if u said the sky was blue. No, no Hizbollah says its green...

Hey M'guy, why havent they let ALL the hostages go yet?! Annnnd why have they kidnapped more innocent people?! I thought u said they were being treated good and would be let go?! Since u said they were i thought u had some inside knowledge u can share with us.

OG

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    That's right don't foget it. The Middle East is forcing our hand. The MILITANT factions will not be happy untill THEY CAUSE the Earth to be cracked in half and were all floating in space gasping for our last breaths. Thanx, keep it up.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    M'guy, have you noticed how in your mind, it's up to you to decide what goes on everywhere? You want to kick the Israelis out of Israel. You don't want the Americans in Iraq, You think Syrian presence is necessary in Lebanon and you don't think anyone else who disagrees with you has a right to exist (for example the Christian Lebenese guy that was here and was threatened by you and called a traitor by you). Has it ever occured to you that you don't own the world and that even when Arab countries are concerned it's not up to you to decide what happens? I belive the Americans know just a bit more than you about democracy and if anyone will be there to make sure that what happens with them is what they want and not what you want, it's the Americans, and not any one of your "brothers".

no - we wont need to steal them, the leadership of Iraq will be just as corrupt as the rest of your countries and sell it to us - why steal it when we can buy it for cheap? and we dont steal it anywere in the world - but if your looking for those who would take the Iraqi oil fields, look to your financiers in Iran - notice Kuwait the US doesnt "rule" anything - but if only your pitiful country was in as good a shape as Kuwait you would likely not be interested in jihad

Oh - and isnt it funny that in Iran, who has a theocracy - most of the people would overwhelmingly opt for democracy - notice only countries who have not suffered under a mulla ruled theocracy want one

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Cyc, its useless bro. They have him soooooooooo brained washed he wouldnt believe u even if u said the sky was blue. No, no Hizbollah says its green...

Hey M'guy, why havent they let ALL the hostages go yet?! Annnnd why have they kidnapped more innocent people?! I thought u said they were being treated good and would be let go?! Since u said they were i thought u had some inside knowledge u can share with us.

OG
    i am not brainwashed but this is world is similar to the world in matrix u r all asleep controled by your governement exept us we r free and we know the truth and its hard for u to beleive it
    as for the hostages i still think they r treated good and they will be free soon

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    M'guy, have you noticed how in your mind, it's up to you to decide what goes on everywhere? You want to kick the Israelis out of Israel. You don't want the Americans in Iraq, You think Syrian presence is necessary in Lebanon and you don't think anyone else who disagrees with you has a right to exist (for example the Christian Lebenese guy that was here and was threatened by you and called a traitor by you). Has it ever occured to you that you don't own the world and that even when Arab countries are concerned it's not up to you to decide what happens? I belive the Americans know just a bit more than you about democracy and if anyone will be there to make sure that what happens with them is what they want and not what you want, it's the Americans, and not any one of your "brothers".
    because there are 3 things if happened the world will live in peace :
    1-no more israel
    2-usa get out from the arabic/islamic terretories
    3-all the arabic govs are overthrown (exept syria/leb)

i am not brainwashed but this is world is similar to the world in matrix u r all asleep controled by your governement exept us we r free and we know the truth and its hard for u to beleive it
    as for the hostages i still think they r treated good and they will be free soon
    No such thing. Have you ever been a hostage? Like a lawyer once said to me, " It's not a bad prison. " Any prison is a bad prison. Ever been in one? Don't want any sob stories from you either.

no - we wont need to steal them, the leadership of Iraq will be just as corrupt as the rest of your countries and sell it to us - why steal it when we can buy it for cheap? and we dont steal it anywere in the world - but if your looking for those who would take the Iraqi oil fields, look to your financiers in Iran - notice Kuwait the US doesnt "rule" anything - but if only your pitiful country was in as good a shape as Kuwait you would likely not be interested in jihad

Oh - and isnt it funny that in Iran, who has a theocracy - most of the people would overwhelmingly opt for democracy - notice only countries who have not suffered under a mulla ruled theocracy want one
    thats what i mean we dont want a corrupted country we want a country like iran or syria not usa-muppet country.
    - notice Kuwait the US doesnt "rule" anything -
    yea right.....if the kuwait say NO to usa what would happen??

1-no more israel
    Any mabye the white people should throw anyone non-white out of the US. Yeah that will make everything just OK>

this cartoon describe well whats happening in iraq lol
    http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/fadi/IRAQ2.HTM

Won't go to your c-toon but did you actually say "matrix" are you cohearant?

What????????????

Iraq has for years been nothing but corrupt........... oh that's right...... that's just the way you do business..... so it's ok......

this is a wake up call........... Human rights will be forced upon you and your people.......... Women will no longer have the leading cause of death in the 1st year of marriage being kitchen fires........ we as a free nation would that all have the standard of living that we enjoy.....

no.,,,,... we don't want /need them to be like us....... but people have the choice to do what they want.........

It's called Civilization.............

welcome to the year 2004.............

The young, and the weak will be taken care up, and the power hungry will continue to eat dust.........

Worship who you wish, do as you please............ attack us, and we will strike you back..........

Remember............ we don't get even.......... we get one up............

thats what i mean we dont want a corrupted country we want a country like iran or syria not usa-muppet country.

yea right.....if the kuwait say NO to usa what would happen??

Rules

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    1-no more israel
    Thank you for clarifying my point. The war the terrorists are fighting is a war against anything different than their ways. It doesn't matter if it's the Israelis, the Americans, the Turks, the Europeans....The thing is, today the Muslims claim ownership over holly sites in Israel, tomorrow they will claim ownership over holly sites in other countries. What will the Europeans or Americans say if suddenly the Muslims decide some old Mosque in Europe or the US is an extremely holly Muslim site and supply some vague sentance in the Quran that, if interpreted right, might hint to that place geographically? What if they then start bombing everyone around them demanding ownership over the land that Mosque stands on? What will happen then? World peace will only come when Israel ceases to exist, the US gets out of Iraq, the Arabs are all extremists, and the Mosque is declaired part of an Arab state? You never get enough. You only started wanting Israel when we got here. Before that it was just a pile of sand with hardly any inhabitants.

M'guy, what is your opinion about Lybia, and the fact it's now leaning towards the west? Will you start blowing up buses there too?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Useless.........

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Those Dragunov's Sniper rifles suck, just thought i'd state that...

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    this cartoon describe well whats happening in iraq lol
    http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/fadi/IRAQ2.HTM
    Ok your cartoon is a joke....It is missing the cheering Iraq people in the picture of the statue coming down. Them hitting its face with there shoes. Giving the americans hugs and thanking them. Why have you not mentioned that. Why have you not talked about the Iraq people that are happy we are there. I will tell you why. Because it does not support your ideals and god knows you can't ever think of happiness and peace. Lets face it MG. You will never be happy unless there is some cause for you to load your weapon and kill. You live off anger and hate. Without it you are dead. Just my opinion. Sorry if I have affended but the truth is I am tired of this crap.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    True, True, True........... its like when we talk about anything concernd with the middle east or politcis, militiaguy throws his weight around in a subtle way. geez im so sick of it. Its like the ar is slowly revolving around him. Always stirring the pot and that even makes us more stupid for falling for it!

Spoon

they just executed an Italian hostage.........

step back if you don't want to get splashed by the assualt that is about to happen....

Rules

Thread Information