Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Taking "hey-yo" on a plane

what is the best hiding place for coke in order not to get busted by the airport security. I am talking about small amounts for personal use.......going to Vegas this May and need tobe in shape before hittin the club scene every night....

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    what is the best hiding place for coke in order not to get busted by the airport security. I am talking about small amounts for personal use.......going to Vegas this May and need tobe in shape before hittin the club scene every night....

I will say a lot of people here will give you some **** for this. I will not judge. been there done that. If I was you I would wait until I got there and ask around. I am sure you can find some in Vegas.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Checked baggage.

I think it's yay-yo also.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i will go with mart and not judge, id just say in your pockets... most ppl dont think youd hide it in your pockets, and ive never had my pockets checked on any flights..

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    definatly up the azz... as long as you dont go off in the medal detector when naked, they wont check there...

best bet would be to ask someone when there... vegas is flowing with the powder...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i only fly about once or twice a year but in my opionion i would say, DO NOT KEEP IT ON YOU!!!...........they usually have drug-sniffing dogs everywhere..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Their are plenty of discussion boards geared towards psychedelic recreational drugs. They will not be discussed here

By the way. How much would you consider personal use for a weekend? For me it would have been pretty bulky in my pocket. Maybe checked baggage if you must. I don't think I would.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I fly all the time for my job...there are times when I could get anything through...then there are times that I'm standing there and a drug sniffing dog sniffs the line of people. Not worth the risk bro. Buy down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Their are plenty of discussion boards geared towards psychedelic recreational drugs. They will not be discussed here

I know what you are saying but I don't think coke is psychedelic or not as I know the term.

Thread Information