Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CYCLEON Guest

Thumbs up Its official - I have found the love of my life

If you are wondering why I havent been on the boards as much in the last week or so it is because I have been on the phone with her for 8 hrs a day To those of you kiddies who think it wont happen to you, think again! I was but minding my own business (literally) and just happened to meet her online - on a different board. If the ending is how I hope it will be (the beginning of something else actually) this is a fairy tail almost.

When we physically met (she came to see me for New years) it was like stepping into a dream and realizing that you werent asleep but that it was really happening - the only bad thing is that she lives pretty far away and I am slowly dying every day since she left - cant eat right, cant sleep right, training is all screwed up - the only thing that is making it liveable is that she is going to move to where I am.

Anyway, I will shut up since she occasionally reads this board - she is a mod somewhere else

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Mate and I thought you we're older than most! Sounds like a case of puppey love j/k!

when it happens grab hold of it cos its probably the best thing that will ever happen to you, good luck.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well done bro KEEP IT UP (pardon the pun)

CYCLEON Guest
    Big Al - it feels like puppy love too, even if Im a bit of an old dog now - the grey is starting to creep up on me - I thought it would all be a bit more rational with me being this age and all but darn it! I could swear im 20 again. And there is NO WAY I am letting her go.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear it Cycleon!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm an old romantic always have been I believe in soul mates, and I've found mine and I knew the second I saw her, so if it feels good I'm happy for you bro I love happy endings , doesn't matter when it happens it still feel the same.......

Cali is offline Female Member
    Wow, Cycleon, that's great!!

So there may be hope for me yet...?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    been there..bro...we are all here for you..it will get better as you already know as soon as she moves closer to you..thanks god my women only lives a couple of blocks away...i would go crazy...

good luck

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    way to go cycleon, i'm happy for you bro.

its a really awesome feelling once you find that special someone. good luck and i hope everything turns out well for you both.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like the Real Deal CYC....so hold on tight brother. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is better than finding your soul mate. And things will only get better from here on out brotha man

Originally posted by Cali
    Wow, Cycleon, that's great!!

So there may be hope for me yet...?
    Uh, Cali. I've noticed in quite a few of your previous posts that you frequently mention your unfavorable single status and how you don't seem to be particularly content with it. What the hell is wrong with you, do you have a third arm or something? You seem to be reeking of charm and personality in your posts, I can't believe that it can be that hard for you to meet Mr. Right. Do you live in Scumbagville or something?

Oh, by the way, sounds like things are going great for you Cycleon. Congrats

Cali is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE

Uh, Cali. I've noticed in quite a few of your previous posts that you frequently mention your unfavorable single status and how you don't seem to be particularly content with it. What the hell is wrong with you, do you have a third arm or something? You seem to be reeking of charm and personality in your posts, I can't believe that it can be that hard for you to meet Mr. Right. Do you live in Scumbagville or something?
    LOL...I'm going to say Scumbagville. And thank you I think.

Check your PM in a sec.

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    That is so cute I hope it works out for you. Sounds like something from Sleepless in Seattle.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    NO !!!!!!!!!!! another good man has fallen into the woman's trap...i'm on my way to the rescue bro !!!!

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    Glad to here that cycleon. Couldnt have happened to a more well desreving guy IMO.

gorilla

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    NO !!!!!!!!!!! another good man has fallen into the woman's trap...i'm on my way to the rescue bro !!!!
    After seeing that picture a few months ago, he may already be running away from you

So, CYC...i am going to use my detective skills to figure this one out...there aren't THAT many female mods out there...

sassy69, bikinimom, new@gettinbig, MsFit, and only a handful of others....

This is always good to hear...My advice...and it's so simple, really...just treat her right and love her unconditionally and she will stand by you forever

I think that last part is a line from the song "Hero" but it fits

Good luck! And make sure you warn us ahead of time if there will be any little CYC's running around in the future
    What happens here, stays here

CYCLEON Guest
    keymstr - while I thank you profusely for your good intentions, I much prefer the "woman trap", specifically MY woman's trap to your "man trap" which you so prominently bared in that infamous picture.

primo - you may be sure that I will keep you up on the blow by blow details - and that is excellent advice that I will most certainly take and employ to my fullest ability. btw: if you need further hints............ well, Id better stop since she will probably kill me when she finds this

bigtraps is offline Member
    I also want to congradulate you cycleon. I am glad you have some very special happyness in your life now.

As far as the training goes, woman allways f**k that up it seems.
    But thats ok. It is amazing that something the size of a silver dollar could pull a Frait Train.

Originally posted by bigtraps
    As far as the training goes, woman allways f**k that up it seems.
    Not if you find one that trains as well so she'll kick your ass into gear if you slack off...

BTW...i haven't forgotten those CD's...still trying to get a hold of them myself

Wait a minute here...does this mean I can't tread on you anymore?

CYCLEON Guest
    Actually, my GF would probably not mind at all if you were treading on me

So your snake can handle two women at once?

Well, I guess it can after seeing it in all it's glory when you posted your pic

Giddy up!

CYCLEON Guest
    no, it cant really handle two women, but it can handle *my* woman in two different ways (perhaps even three, actually) - and yes, as you have seen - it is quite glorious

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by primodonna

After seeing that picture a few months ago, he may already be running away from you
    and which picture are you referring to ? not the o-ring....haha...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Congratulations

Congratulations Cycleon. Its always great to hear a story like that.

KBgrl is offline Female Member
    awww cyc... thats great!! good for u big guy!!

primo...get to work... i wanna know this one too! u can cross off sassy and ms.fit... i know them both very well.... they're not swappin spit with cyc... keep thinkin girl... ill contact u if i hear anything, lol

oh yea... and im pretty sure New@ is single too...shes off the list! ... BKM... hummm im gonna say no to her too.... she usually posts something sweet when shes in luv... i havent seen any luv posts floatin around lately..but i could be wrong. ....

ohhh could it be fitnesschick!??!? shes a damn hottie... shes a mod over at whats that place... i forget the name...anabolic somethin. ohhhh if its her congrats u stud! shes delicious

oh shit im on a roll here...

its not triple V.... nubian beauty or hardbdygrl either...

and the list gets smaller.......

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    What is this board turning into? LOL

Good for you Cyc really pleased for you bro.I hope it is the start of many great things for you both.Its great when you finally meet that person.Im convinced I,m with mine now although it took a lot for me too see it and acknowledge it.(Denial)

Big Al you are such a big softy

And Cali what can I say but your day will come!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I was wondering where the hell you've been! Can't just bail on us like that...lol, actually, ya you can.

Good to hear it, and hope it lasts a long long time. Sounds like you want it to.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    that's nice cyc, we're all happy for ya. you needed a life anyway!!! j/k are other mods privvy to her identity, or is she to remain top secret?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes Dane...all the mods know except for you and Nate...because CYC doesn't like you two

I'm obviously kidding

Originally posted by KBgrl
    oh yea... and im pretty sure New@ is single too...shes off the list! ... BKM... hummm im gonna say no to her too.... she usually posts something sweet when shes in luv... i havent seen any luv posts floatin around lately..but i could be wrong. ....

ohhh could it be fitnesschick!??!? shes a damn hottie... shes a mod over at whats that place... i forget the name...anabolic somethin. ohhhh if its her congrats u stud! shes delicious
    she's a mod at anabolicfitness.net i believe...but i think she's with IronGod or some other guy that's on over there that sounds like that... <--- that made a whole lot of sense...

CYCLEON Guest
    you are warm but your guesses are getting colder - no doubt you will figure it out eventually

CYCLEON Guest
    had to bump so everyone could be jealous

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Great news !!!

I know how you feel as I too have had the same thing happen to me over the last couple of months.

Finding one's soulmate is awesome.

Now get her moved in, and get back to training !

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Yes Dane...all the mods know except for you and Nate...because CYC doesn't like you two

I'm obviously kidding
    i think there is definaltey some age discrimination going here. since me and nate are the youngest mods, we never get in on the jokes!!! j/k

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Far out Cycleon

That is to cool. I'm sure that both of you will make a goodlooking couple. I'm glad everything is going well for you.

IC

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by dane26
    that's nice cyc, we're all happy for ya. you needed a life anyway!!! j/k are other mods privvy to her identity, or is she to remain top secret?
    actually, only one person on our board knows who it is but im surprised that more people havent figured it out already

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Ok....I just read this thread.....congrats on everything..... I think I know who she is, but I will ask her first

And if it is who I think it is.....she's got some nice glutes going on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information