HvyD is offline New Member

Fathers Desparate Plea For Help

Hey Bros,

I need help and I'm running out of options. I have a 7 month old daughter that I love more than anything in the world. I also have a crazy babies mama. I am asking for your help. I need advice, lawyer, anything that will help. I am desparate. I don't hve a lot of money due to being laid off for 5 months. I am now back to work but just getting back on my feet. I would appreciate anyhting that you guys could do for me. I can't lose my baby. Please feel free to drop me an email. at [email protected] also take a look at my site www.dalepinneke.com

Thank you everyone.

decadbal is offline Banned
    id go to a lawyers office, or find one who does probono work, other than that bro, i dont know what to tell you, good luck..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep....... get a lawyer..... i know you can't afford one...... or you may have to call child protection on your daughter........

Each state has specific guidlines regarding this.......

Endangerment of a child through action or inaction is actionable... and criminal...

If you called child protection... they will ask why is the child in danger..... you will state your case with any evidence...........

You will say that while you are at work.. you are afraid for the childs safety.... even if that means that the child is taken for a short period of time......... you will probably get to have more controll over it, and her later........

good luck...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

decadbal is offline Banned
    also, for future anytime you fight or she attacks, press charges, if she does anything illegal toward you, press charges, your gonna have to prove shes unfit, he said she said happends everday, without proof, changes are you wont get her..

Thread Information