Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush on TV

HyperSick is offline Associate Member

Bush on TV

Ha ha ha!

I love this guy!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes he is a true............. Leader..............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    man, dats 2 bad, its a shame boy, i'm way out here in da sticks, fishin da crick, but if i did dere have one of dem tv's, i'd watch dat boy, i don't know why it is, but me just wanna vote know(since i'm a hillybilly and uneducated)

You're missing a lot of "uh"'s and stupid smirks. It's pretty entertaining!

Also, quite embarrassing.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    You're missing a lot of "uh"'s and stupid smirks.
    I'm sure that you can make that up for me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    An hour and one minute of a constant lisp.....

oh what an evening.

~SC~

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    whatever, bush is the worst.

any intelligent person can see that, so i wont waste my time ranting about the problems this country has...

Monster, that "wunnint" very nice.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    He is the President of the United States of America. You should respect that. Did you even hear what he said?

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    He is the President of the United States of America. You should respect that. Did you even hear what he said?

he wasn't voted the president of the united states #1, and #2... if i was in nazi germany, should i have respected adolf hitler?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    He wasn't voted President.....This doesn't even need to be discussed....

#2 Has no relevance to the question. You are comparing Bush to Adolf Hitler, who killed millions and was a brutal dictator. If you would have compared Adlof to Saddam then that would be an accurate statement.

mass junkie is offline banned
    The door in and out of the U.S. swings both ways.............dont like it.....get the fuk out

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I love how people love to doubt our leaders. I'll admit the guy has speach problems but rather then get excited you have something to rag on him about listen to what he was saying . Blows my mind the way some AMERICANS act these days .

Fist of all, ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE that wants to be your leader is FULL OF SH1T! And you should all wake up and realize that. Nobody is looking out for YOU!
    (And that means Kerry, Clinton and any other money/power hungry politician)

Second, everything he said tonight was said in order to boost his chances of getting elected. How often has he addressed US in the last 3.5 years?

He dodged questions. He dodged questions he knew were going to be asked. NO EXCUSE!

He repeated the same things over and over. That is disprespectful to the American people.

He spoke of plans but offered nothing specific. Not even a clue as to what the objectives were.

The administration is on the ropes. Failed policies and irresponsible actions don't go undetected for long.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I'm sure that you can make that up for me
    its ok i can go to the zoo and watch the apes tomorrow

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    he wasn't voted the president of the united states #1, and #2... if i was in nazi germany, should i have respected adolf hitler?
    Adolf Hitler was a truly great speaker - does that make him a great leader? I think your priorities are a bit off. Judge by what one does, not just what is said - if you dont like what he does, that is ok - but the question is he getting done what he says he wants to? that means he is effective.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Bush lost the election by 1/2 million in the popular vote. Won the electoral vote in controversy. His previous job experience was as a failed oilman, part owner of a baseball team which he got into on a sweetheart deal and Gov of Texas which is part time and not very demanding. Of course the country rallied and supported him after 9/11 but if it hadn't been for that and the chance it gave him to appear as a "leader" he'd never stand a chance of re-election. He is average intelligence and speaks like an idiot. His policies are too skewed toward the financial elite. He is not a financial conservative and tries to push his moral agenda on the entire nation. He is not my "leader". He is the president of my country but I have no respect for him as a man or politician. Oh and did anyone else notice how bad his haircut is?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Gov of TX part time? and bad hair? comon bud, you have better arguments than that - makes you look silly - makes one think you would vote for anyone other than Bush, even Putin, anyone - and thats just irrational hatred

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are
    to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
    servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

I don't think he is the best of public speakers but he has got balls. Since he has been in office he has stood up for this country and hasn't taken any sheit. I like that in a president or leader any way you put it, the particular governmental party has no meaning to me, whoever does the job well is the best. So many people are stuck in the democrat republican argument that they don't see things for what they are.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I don't think he is the best of public speakers but he has got balls. Since he has been in office he has stood up for this country and hasn't taken any sheit. I like that in a president or leader any way you put it, the particular governmental party has no meaning to me, whoever does the job well is the best. So many people are stuck in the democrat republican argument that they don't see things for what they are.
    Nicely said bro....

5211969 is offline Banned
    Umm, uhh , uhh , uhh, uhh, uhh NUFF SAID !!!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said!

slamd097 is offline Banned
    wow what a let down...I saw bush on tv and had my hopes real high...oh well...

Terrible argument!

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

"He's got balls"

"..hasn't taken any shiet"

UNREAL!

By the way, it doesn't take BALLS to pass tax cuts and send OTHER PEOPLE to war!
    Last edited by HyperSick; 04-14-2004 at 08:26 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Exactly.

His haircut does look like he got in a fight w/a f*ckin' weed whacker.

Someone get the little Daddy's boy a Flowbee would ya?

~SC~

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSick
    Terrible argument!

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

"He's got balls"

"..hasn't taken any shiet"

UNREAL!

By the way, it doesn't take BALLS to pass tax cuts and send OTHER PEOPLE to war!
    Indeed!

"He's got balls" "..hasn't taken any shiet"

And while doing so he's alienating and pissing off the rest of the world. But who cares, we have bigger guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Indeed!

"He's got balls" "..hasn't taken any shiet"

And while doing so he's alienating and pissing off the rest of the world. But who cares, we have bigger guns.

Who have we pissed off that really makes a fuk? France? Germany? hhmmm....ya, we should be concerned about them being upset with us!?

Kerry still stands by his guns that the US won't do ANYTHING unless approved by the UN first, if he is elected.....sure, that will help not piss off other countries...no doubt....but where were those other countries on Septemeber 11, 2001?

peace,

ttgb

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Bush is not stupid... I think he is pretty smart. And I think that he is a good leader, he is just a bad orator/public speaker

slamd097 is offline Banned
    OK..i think we have forgotten what we are doing. Anyone remember 9-11?

Day after that we were all more then ready to whip some ass and forget the names. Lets say that for some crazy reason we leave...we get up and go. Then what, we let them form up again and this time drop small pox ??? I don't mean to brow beat, but this is an on going battle, the more we eliminate the better chances the world will have. France, Germany, they're doing good huh? Subway's being blown up, stuff like that all day long...Germany, well no one really want to mess with that bunch...might have a mini hitler rise again and just wipe out iraq all together! sounds kinda funny, but what is stopping them now? they were our allies before ww1 and ww2...to hell with the french, they want to stand back and roll over let them. This is not the time to forgive and forget. IF I was able I would be over there and would be more then happy to give my life for my family. small price to pay for my little ones to live in a country of freedom.

I agree we are now stuck in Iraq for better or worse. Saddam may have been a brutal dictator but he was actually a stabilizing force in a country deeply divided by religion and ethnicity. I'm afraid the Bush War has created a situation in which we are going to lose many young lives trying to get stable again. As far as Bush's fighting the war on terror I believe he is failing. I don't fault him entirely though as Dems and Republicans don't have the will to close our borders, racial profile Arabic men or go into countries like Indonesia which is another terrorist have. Bush and the congress are still not being brutal and ruthless enough with our enemies and their supporters. Slam 9/11 had no connection with Iraq. So if you want to give your life protecting America that isn't the place to do it. On the other hand if you want to die protecting Iraqis from the hatred they have for each other then Iraq would be the place to go. You could always work and die for Halliburton as a truck driver. Word is there are some new openings in the last few weeks.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    dont allot of people in texas love the guy?

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    A great power has fallen every century in history.

Whos gonna fall in this one? Sure aint gonna be China.

I love how almost everyone on this board thinks that by blowing **** up, it will solve the problem? No its gonna piss people off more. There is another way to solve it, the Bush administration has to realise this, as does America. Shooting one person breeds another 10 terrorists. Blow up a city and it raises half a million.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo

I love how almost everyone on this board thinks that by blowing **** up, it will solve the problem? No its gonna piss people off more. There is another way to solve it, the Bush administration has to realise this, as does America. Shooting one person breeds another 10 terrorists. Blow up a city and it raises half a million.
    Throughout history wars have been won by attrition. The victor out mans, out supplies, outfights it's enemy, outliv. Unfortunately there is no reasoning with al queda so killing them is our only option. That means killing all of them, destroying their supply lines, their leadership, their infrastructure, etc. It will cost billions but in light of the 40 or 50 billion the attack on 9/11 costs as well as lives it is money well spent. We blew up Tokyo, Hiroshima, Berlin, Dresden and hundreds more cities in WWII and guess what? We won the war with unconditional surrender. How long do you think The palestinians would keep fighting after Isreal went in and leveled every Palestinian city and village there is. Homeless people aren't good soldiers. Wars must be waged against entire nations. The motherf*cking terrorists are doing this by killing civilians. They do not worry about colateral damage and neither should we.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    The door in and out of the U.S. swings both ways.............dont like it.....get the fuk out
    i love america. i love our country. i'm a freakin eagle scout. i love everything about this beautiful place that i live in. it is better than anywhere else in the world.

what i dont love is our leader, and the people who run our government. just for reference, your national security advisor has a chevron oil tanker named after her.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member

I don't know about every century, but sure, many great nations and empires have fallen. However, the world wasn't as developed as it is now. During the Roman empire, they didn't know how large the world really was and what other empires existed. Needless to say, technology has never compared to how far it has come now. If a nation is going to attack, we have so much surveillance and intel that we would know as soon as they started thinking about attacking.

I'm not saying the U.S. will stay on top forever, I'm saying it will take some freak occurance to happen (shortage in natural resource such as oil to operate military-and we have that in check).

China? Democracy vs. Communism....we know where this goes.....

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    They do not worry about colateral damage and neither should we.
    Really? Then whats the difference between you and a terrorist? You believe what your doing is right, so do they. Your killing innocents, so are they. Whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Throughout history wars have been won by attrition. The victor out mans, out supplies, outfights it's enemy, outliv. Unfortunately there is no reasoning with al queda so killing them is our only option. That means killing all of them, destroying their supply lines, their leadership, their infrastructure, etc. It will cost billions but in light of the 40 or 50 billion the attack on 9/11 costs as well as lives it is money well spent. We blew up Tokyo, Hiroshima, Berlin, Dresden and hundreds more cities in WWII and guess what? We won the war with unconditional surrender. How long do you think The palestinians would keep fighting after Isreal went in and leveled every Palestinian city and village there is. Homeless people aren't good soldiers. Wars must be waged against entire nations. The motherf*cking terrorists are doing this by killing civilians. They do not worry about colateral damage and neither should we.
    Even though a difference in political views.....we all are pretty much on the same page regarding the important stuff.

peace,

ttgb

Really? Then whats the difference between you and a terrorist? You believe what your doing is right, so do they. Your killing innocents, so are they. Whats the difference?
    We are not TARGETING innocent people. As a matter of fact, we go through too much effort of not killing innocent civilians. If the civilians are tolerating the terrorists in their communities....well....we all live with the decisions we make. If you can't see the difference between the two, there really is nothing further to discuss with you.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    dont allot of people in texas love the guy?
    According to the polls 1/2 the population of the entire country love this guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information