Yeah Trailer Park Boys!!!

New TPB season starts tonight! Woooo!

I heard that they would broadcast it in the US too... can't imagine how badly censored thats gonna be

Red

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    No kidding, you simply cannot get decent programming on American braodcast televison, but HBO and such is good. I always figured since there is more trailer trash in America than any other country-hell I think they invented trailer trash-that Trailer Park Boys would be a top rated show there. Gotta love Showcase.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    what is this epsiode? What channel? Im interested.......
    -Cy

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Season 4 episode 1.... you can catch it again at 12:40am tonight..... YAYAYAYYA

Knock knock

Oh ya its on Showcase in Canada..... I think they broadcasting it on BBC? in the States... its taking the time slot that "The Office" used to have if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by RP7; 04-11-2004 at 09:48 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Hash hockey...had me crying!

Never cry sh*twolf. Priceless!

I have followed the series right from beginning. I think it is one of those shows that if you watched it once...you wouldn't like it...watch it 3 times...you're hooked for life.

Bubbles was driving me insane with his singing all the time

Too darn funny.

And Randy smacking this lady's face on the bus with his bare belly... god dâmm that killed me!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Bubbles was driving me insane with his singing all the time

Too darn funny.

And Randy smacking this lady's face on the bus with his bare belly... god dâmm that killed me!

Red
    JRock's whip was sweeeett! "Registered to a Cory Trevor at Sunnyvale." Haha!

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Bubbles at a local bar i was at... Check out the No glasses pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yeah Trailer Park Boys!!!-bubbles.jpg   Yeah Trailer Park Boys!!!-bubblesnoglasses.jpg  

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Knock knock
    Yeah that show is great. I have seen every episode, sadly lol.
    HAHA exactly..."knock, knock...who's there...go fu<k yourself"
    and JRoc's rhymes about Randy's gut...priceless .

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    That episode was ****ing great... I love how Ricky and Bubbles got the Sunnyvale jerseys with the "C" and "A".

Anyone watch "The Microphone Assasin" (season 3) afterwards?...... "I can't even count how many hoes that I been with... I'm the microphone assasin.... just keepin' it gangsta."

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I love Trailer Park Boys, and I live in Southern US....I bought the DVD season 1 and 2...so **** funny...i will definitely order the new season when it comes out...does anyone know if season 3 is on dvd yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    I love Trailer Park Boys, and I live in Southern US....I bought the DVD season 1 and 2...so **** funny...i will definitely order the new season when it comes out...does anyone know if season 3 is on dvd yet?
    Just came out!!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    trailor park boys is top shelf man.

Trailer Park Boys: Season 4
    Episode #1: Never Cry ****wolf

After Ricky's botched bank machine robbery in the last episode of season three, Julian, Mr. Lahey and Randy end up where Ricky should have been—in prison.

This first episode begins with the trio's release from jail—one week early. Ricky, the only person in the park with previous supervisory experience, has been hired by Barb Lahey as the new Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor. With Bubbles as his trusted assistant, Ricky is given control of the park and has built a huge wall on the property where he's carrying out some sort of secret operation.

When Ricky and Bubbles find out Julian is coming home early, they panic. With the help of Cory, Trevor and Ray, they start moving dope plants out of three trailers they've stationed in the fenced-off area (one of which is Julian's home). Ricky orders Bubbles to distract Julian by drinking with him—whatever happens, Julian has to be kept away from his trailer until all traces of the marijuana operation have been removed. This plan succeeds until Bubbles gets far too drunk, becomes belligerent and, as he usually does when he's drunk, sings rude songs to anyone who will listen.

Meanwhile, Mr. Lahey and Randy return to the park only to discover that Ricky is living in Lahey's old supervisor trailer along with Lucy, Trinity and Sara. Ricky has Lahey's job and now, he has his home. In a cruel reversal of fortune, Randy and Lahey are forced to live in their car (like Ricky did).

Finally, Julian has had enough of Bubbles' drinking and demands answers from Ricky. Lahey and Randy have called in the police to investigate what's going on behind the wall. As usual, Ricky manages to side-step the cops—they find no evidence of his secret operation - and Lahey is humiliated by Officer George Green for wasting his time once again. The only person who gets in trouble is Bubbles, who has to spend the night in the drunk-tank. Julian goes along and asks him if Ricky's growing dope again. Not wanting to rat on a friend but dying to tell Julian, he agrees to blink an answer. One blink for no, two for yes. Bubbles blinks twice.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    the new episode was sooooo great.....the washer fluid tube rerouted and filled with Rum for Julian....priceless!!

gotta agree that Bubble drunk singing was soooooo funny....can't wait for the new episode.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    hhahahaha....thats fukking hilarious!

Thread Information