Thread: Kill Bill

Swellin Guest

Kill Bill

I missed it in theaters (I don't go to them anyway). I have a rather extensive home theater, and I prefer my chair.
    Anyway, I just finished Kill Bill Volume I. Holy ****!!!! I loved it. The blood and gore was a little over the top (even for me), but I understand why it was there. I am a big Uma fan, and I sure Like Lucy too. I liked this so much, that I am considering going to the theater to see Volume II.
    Feel free to discuss the flic amongst yourselves.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    whoa!! i just watched it tonight also for the first time ever... that movie is crazy! i liked it though

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    from 1-10 what would you guys give it? i am considering buying it myself but dont waste my money

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Tarantino is amazing. And how about that last scene? I would give it an 8.5/10.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    You got to like the action, not to mention the girls kicking the sh*t out of each other. You know if you like that kind of thing.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    incredible movie.....tarantino went balls out on this flick....uma was so hot in it.....i can't wait for vollume II...which i think is coming out this Friday, perhaps?? not 100% sure tho.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    uma hot? are you guys on crack.. or desperate? and im not a big tarantino fan, I think any 12 yr. old with a vivid imagination could make something better then his films.

Swellin Guest
    BOL...your an idiot. You are the sheep master, so please keep comments about women to yourself.

Lilvito, I rented it first....but I will be buying it. I give it an 8.5.
    Tarantino is the only one who could pull off making a team of female assassins look like bonafide ass kickers. FYI, Sonny Chiba is in this flic.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    9 out of 10 best freaking movie, i cant wait to see vol 2

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I gotta say that Full Intensity has sheep prettier than Uma but that japanese schoolgirl was hot

mass junkie is offline banned
    I went to best buy last night to buy a few movies.....I ended up getting the 1st season of Living Colour, The Rundown, and The texas Chainsaw Massacre....and passed Kill Bill right up....looks like im gonna have to go back and get it now......if swellin says its good

alevok Guest
    that movie sucked big time, even old honk kong movies are better than that crap

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i watched it last night also. that movie was pretty good and I think uma looked pretty good in it. Lucy also looked good, so I guess you cant go wrong with two hot girls fighting it out with swords.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I went to best buy last night to buy a few movies.....I ended up getting the 1st season of Living Colour, The Rundown, and The texas Chainsaw Massacre....and passed Kill Bill right up....looks like im gonna have to go back and get it now......if swellin says its good
    did you get the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre? cause if you did, the blonde kid that gets his leg cut off and hung on a hook is my best friend lol. that movies was funny as sh-t to see that happend to my friend and to watch his azz act lol

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I got through half of it last night...i fell asleep and it was not from lack or interest i assure you...i was tired...anyway, i can't wait to finish it tonight....very bloody...tarrentino is a fuking maniac and i love it !!!!...what i can't figure out is why the movie "Boiler Room" has a parental discretion warning on it at Blockbuster, but Kill Bill does NOT...LOL

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    I got through half of it last night...i fell asleep and it was not from lack or interest i assure you...i was tired...anyway, i can't wait to finish it tonight....very bloody...tarrentino is a fuking maniac and i love it !!!!...what i can't figure out is why the movie "Boiler Room" has a parental discretion warning on it at Blockbuster, but Kill Bill does NOT...LOL
    That is a very good point! This one is not for the kiddies...perhaps that's why the guys who responded unfavorably didn't like it.

For the record, I really like Uma, but I thought she looked like hell in this movie...of course she was supposed to look rough. What stood out to me was her acting performance in the movie. I know she can act, but she is more of a visual enhancement for me....but in this fic...she showed some real acting ability!
    Last edited by Swellin; 04-15-2004 at 12:02 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Just watched it, I thought it was pretty good except for the fine spraying blood ALL THE TIME, that got a bit old. But I thought the part when she was in the hospital and the $75's was funny.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have passed it up a few times...........guess I need to rent it and see for myself if it's really good. From seeing the previews I was not impressed.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i seen it yesterday ,****in awesome ,cant wait for the 2nd volumn,the ending sucked thought there be more

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    uma hot? are you guys on crack.. or desperate? and im not a big tarantino fan, I think any 12 yr. old with a vivid imagination could make something better then his films.
    good call

Thread Information