Thread: Long Island

LotsoLove is offline Associate Member

Long Island

Now I have dealt w/ many Long islanders and am ashamed to have dated one and my general outake of them is snobbish full of themselves and extremely greedy and selfish plus the women are easy so in my opinion i think we should sell it to the French bc i hate them just as much what do you guys think???

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Don't generalize us, not all of us are snobs or selfish. And seeing as how Buffalo looks like Beruit, don't trash talk LI.

skinnywuss is offline New Member
    Yeah JohnDoe tell him whats up.
    There are alot of rich japs here though but it nevers seens to really bother me.

Hey john your training at garden city golds right? Im going to go over there with my workout partner and check it out for the first time next week( i have a free membership might as well). what time do u train?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    lotsolove, i am not from L.I. but i personally dont think its fair to assume by making careless comments like that. and besides a few rotten apples dont make the entire tree bad. For your sake i hope you did not offend any long islanders on this board. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnywuss
    Hey john your training at garden city golds right? Im going to go over there with my workout partner and check it out for the first time next week( i have a free membership might as well). what time do u train?
    Do we Know eachother?.

No but in the other LI thread i think it was you that said u went there, I work in the bellmore golds(same owners as garden city and farmingdale) and am going to be training at the farmingdale one when it opens.

No I don't go there, but when and where is the farmingdale one opening?.

The farmingdale one is on route 110 not to far from the big movie theatre and it will prob open in June.

cool.

Oh by the way it was USfighterFC, that was talking about Golds in Garden City.

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Speaking of USfighterFC. Anyone seen him? Thought he was going to be allowed back on the board?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Don't generalize us, not all of us are snobs or selfish. And seeing as how Buffalo looks like Beruit, don't trash talk LI.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsoLove
    Now I have dealt w/ many Long islanders and am ashamed to have dated one and my general outake of them is snobbish full of themselves and extremely greedy and selfish plus the women are easy so in my opinion i think we should sell it to the French bc i hate them just as much what do you guys think???
    HAHAHAHA If ya cant deal with our beautiful LI women why dont ya find one of them nice farm girls haha up there in buffalo...buffalo yeah right.

"AHHHhaahaahaha uhuhuh that is so lame-Cartman laugh"

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsoLove

lol.........stop hating..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by skinnywuss
    No but in the other LI thread i think it was you that said u went there, I work in the bellmore golds(same owners as garden city and farmingdale) and am going to be training at the farmingdale one when it opens.

whats your name?........my friend used to work @ the bellmore Golds
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    whats your name?........my friend used to work @ the bellmore Golds

Danielle - Please never change your avatar!! It has to be the best I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TPAK
    Danielle - Please never change your avatar!! It has to be the best I have ever seen.

awww.....thanks........

My names Dan. Whats your friends name? I've been working there a year next month.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    HAHAHAHA If ya cant deal with our beautiful LI women why dont ya find one of them nice farm girls haha up there in buffalo...buffalo yeah right.

"AHHHhaahaahaha uhuhuh that is so lame-Cartman laugh"
    why is it everyone down state thinks everything upstate is farm country. . albany is up state and is the captial jack ass! look at an f-in map

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    why is it everyone down state thinks everything upstate is farm country. . albany is up state and is the captial jack ass! look at an f-in map
    Didnt mean to offend ya bro But I see ya had to stoop to the name calling level. Im not going go there but sorry if I offended ya now go milk a cow.
    take care bro

why is it everyone down state thinks everything upstate is farm country. .

isn't it?!?!?...........lol.........from the very few times i've been upstate all i've seen is farms..........lol

but anyways, it was stupid to make a thread about this in the first place.........

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    isn't it?!?!?...........lol.........from the very few times i've been upstate all i've seen is farms..........lol

but anyways, it was stupid to make a thread about this in the first place.........
    well, 2 hours north on LI isnt upstate. .albany, syracuse, rochester, buffalo. . MAJOR PLACES PPL

then fine, down state is all city and pollution and cars and horns and the stupid ppl on Friends

well, 2 hours north on LI isnt upstate. .albany, syracuse, rochester, buffalo. . MAJOR PLACES PPL

then fine, down state is all city and pollution and cars and horns and the stupid ppl on Friends

yup, and thats what we love about it

o yeh, and anything north of the bronx i consider "upstate"

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    im from brooklyn,new york been in florida for 2yrs growing up in Brooklyn i used to think Long Island was on one side some ghetto white crackhead town followed by some nice rich people neighborhoods haha

Thread Information