PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Is it just me, or do you seem to like working out more and more every day?

Regardless of the sauce or not, I absolutely love being in the gym. I only talk to maybe a handful of people that work out there, but that is not the point. I just LOVE getting in there and pushing myself to absolute failure, so when I wake up the next day, my body reminds me of the torture I put it through. I think I am going to make it a living and become a personal trainer. Hell, I'm already in there 4-6 days a week for a couple hours, might as well be making money while I'm at it. I actually have trained a couple people before, just friends and relatives for fun, and they never went with me again. They said they were too sore. Wimps. lol So does anyone else like it better and better every day, especially when you see and feel improvement? Come on, spill your beans.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, I love going too. The other day I yawned when I was doing a warmup set and my eyes teared up. When I stood up with 50lbs in each hand it looked like I was crying! The gym was packed too.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You know I went to work this morning and all I could think about is hitting the weights. When I was on my cycle I wanted it even more. But today I was wondering if I could actually be addicted. I really really wanna lift today.....damn Sundays I was thinkin about it during the game even.

AS, AR and weights I cant lay off them

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ron,
    It sounds like you need some counselling. Maybe a nice visit to Disneyland will do you good!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was there twice in December

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend that claims he can never get sore after a chest workout. Ha Ha Ha. I know he is doing something wrong, cuz he has only been working out for a month. Monday I get to kick the sh** out of him. That is the best.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I HATE GYM!!!! I spent the too much time. LOL

I love that place to much, if I got paid for the time that I spent there. Man I would be rich $$$

I have a friend that has been going to the gym 5 days a week for a year. Every time he goes he tells me that he pushes himself, but he said that for last 4 months he has never been sore. So I come back home from school and take him to the gym with me. Guess what, he was so sore the next day that he was almost cring when we were walking downstairs because his pecks hurt from being sore so much. I LOVE IT.

mando is offline Associate Member
    i have a bed in the backroom !! lol

lil_josh is offline Junior Member
    I agree don't work at the gym because then you do feel like it is your job. I work at one part time and I cannot workout on days that I work because I need to get the hell out of the place

Thread Information