Thread: Carl Weathers?

T-101 is offline New Member

Carl Weathers?

For those who don't know, Carl Weathers is the dude from Rocky 1 through 4 (Apollo Creed) and Dillan (sp?) from the Predator. Hmmm I just watched rocky 2 a while ago, and I noticed this guy is big! Anyone know what has become of him? IMO, he could have been a BB with that physique...or was he?

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Come to think of it,i aint seen him in anything that was done lately..Is he still alive?

hawnzy is offline New Member
    He played the golf instructor missing his hand in happy gilmore and was in little nicky too.

ptbyjason Guest

Carl Weathers

Born: 14 January 1948,
    Before his career as an actor, Weathers was a football professional. During his professional football career Weathers played for the Oakland Raiders and a Canadian Football League squad.
    Played for Canadian Football League Team 'The British'
    Played for the B.C. Lions of the Canadian Football League from 1971 to 1973.
    Played linebacker in 18 games and wore #55
    formed his own production company, Stormy Weathers Productions
    a single father with 2 sons, lives in a beachfront communtity of Los Angeles.
    He enjoys reading, collecting art and dirt biking. He is also an avid gourmet cook specializing in nutrition.

For Autographs: Carl Weathers 10960 Wilshire Blvd. #826 Los Angeles, CA 90024

I will try to find a pic from his football days on the web.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Carl Weathers

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    Played for Canadian Football League Team 'The British'
    Played for the B.C. Lions of the Canadian Football League from 1971 to 1973.
    The "British"??? Although I've never heard of that team, I think you might mean British Columbia, which is the same as B.C.

Sorry, just doing my part in educating people about my country.

ptbyjason Guest

Re: Re: Carl Weathers

Originally posted by EXCESS

The "British"??? Although I've never heard of that team, I think you might mean British Columbia, which is the same as B.C.

Sorry, just doing my part in educating people about my country.
    I just copied and pasted it from another website. I know nothing about Canadian football. I'm not even sure I realized you had a football league up there. Thanks for educating me and everyone else. If you want the URL to the website let me know and we can get it changed on there too.

Sorry Excess, I had to fuck with you some. Thanks bro, I didn't know. Do remember though, he played in the 70s so there is a chance that it was named that back then.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Carl Weathers

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    If you want the URL to the website let me know and we can get it changed on there too.
    I'll get Carl to talk to them. His career died so he's been staying at my place, sleeping on the couch. The old bastard pissed on the toilet seat last night so he's been cleaning the house all day so that I won't kick him out! And if he leaves the lid off the mayonaise on more time....

ptbyjason Guest
    LMAO, funny shit bro

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    I played football with his son and my mom works with his ex wife, ive met him before, he is a nice and outgoing guy, i bet he hit some gear once in his life

Thread Information