BAK
    BAK is offline New Member

Anyone from here???

Hey I am new to this board and just wanted you all to know that it look very good. Lots of options and other shit. I was wondering if there is anyone from Michigan on the board? Drop me a line. Oh ya sorry girls if that quote is offensive. However, its just that a dumb quote! Can't wait to hear from you all. Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Anyone from here???

Originally posted by BAK
    Hey I am new to this board and just wanted you all to know that it look very good. Lots of options and other shit. I was wondering if there is anyone from Michigan on the board? Drop me a line. Oh ya sorry girls if that quote is offensive. However, its just that a dumb quote! Can't wait to hear from you all. Thanks
    1 - a quote's a quote, who cares what it says

2 - why you want to know who's from michigan? don't try to come on here and start makin business right away....

3 - welcome. don't freeze your ass off up in MI

BAK
    Hey bro, I am just curious cause I would like to hook up with these peeps and hang out! Then if stuff progresses then it does. But I do have one thing to say. I just got scammed on another board and I don't really care about what others say. I thnk alot of the boards are a big scam. Fuck that. I will do face to face and COD. I would just like to meet some from MI that can hang or meet with me that's all.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by BAK
    Hey bro, I am just curious cause I would like to hook up with these peeps and hang out! Then if stuff progresses then it does. But I do have one thing to say. I just got scammed on another board and I don't really care about what others say. I thnk alot of the boards are a big scam. Fuck that. I will do face to face and COD. I would just like to meet some from MI that can hang or meet with me that's all.
    Understandable. Doubt anyone will want to meet you right off since you're a newbie. Stick around for a bit, meet some friends, get your name known. All in due time my friend....Later on. Get swoll.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    HMMMMMMMM

BAK
    No doubt bro. I hear you there. I wouldn't expect anyone to do that. Cool! Thanks for the info

BAK
    Ya bro Cruedog recommended me to this board. Not sure if you know him or not? Anyways I am 6'2" 192. Just a novice for the most part. I also go to school in MI and hoped that I would meet others from the state. Hell the area would be sweet to lift with them bro's. I have some deca and test cyp from mex leftover. Its been in my drawer for 1.5 years. Do you think its still ok? Iwas gonna add to it with some more deca, sust, dbol , but then I got scammed along with 5-6 others. Ah Shit!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, it should still be good. what's the exp. date ??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BAK
    Ya bro Cruedog recommended me to this board. Not sure if you know him or not?
    Maybe he has a differen't username here, but that name does not ring a bell.

BAK

Ya I'll ask

I'll ask the bro what his username is! The exp date is 12/02. There ok I think! Did they need to be in freezer???

BAK
    Oh ya I tried s=to put an avatar on here, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try again!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I SMELL SOMETHING PHISHY GOING ON HERE. HMMM WHO CAN IT BE.

BAK

Going to school.

What's fishy bro? Me? Ain't tryin to be! Just looking to mix things up. This is a general discussion board right? Nice to meet you to bro! I will post some info about me when I get back home. Gotta go to school for now. Later

Thread Information