srt4wad is offline Associate Member

Does this look legit? Sust 250.

I would like to know if this looks legit to anybody with more experience than me, which is a lot. I got it from a buddy that has a buddy you know type of thing and I think its legit from what I am told that guy that I bought it from is a big dude and has ran cycles for many years. He told my buddy that I would be happy with it and it was a good idea to run only it for my first cycle which made my feel even better about getting it from him. He did not try to push anything else or he thinks I am a cop LOL. I stressed to my buddy to let the guy know I am trying to set him up I just wanted good stuff.

Well let me know if you think its legit? I hope it is I kind of already started it. My bad.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look legit?  Sust 250.-img_0739.jpg   Does this look legit?  Sust 250.-img_0740.jpg  

Black ice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad
    I would like to know if this looks legit to anybody with more experience than me, which is a lot. I got it from a buddy that has a buddy you know type of thing and I think its legit from what I am told that guy that I bought it from is a big dude and has ran cycles for many years. He told my buddy that I would be happy with it and it was a good idea to run only it for my first cycle which made my feel even better about getting it from him. He did not try to push anything else or he thinks I am a cop LOL. I stressed to my buddy to let the guy know I am trying to set him up I just wanted good stuff.

Well let me know if you think its legit? I hope it is I kind of already started it. My bad.

Thanks
    Could you help Get does for me too !?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    No one here will be able to tell you based on a picture whether its real or fake. All we can say it that it most likely comes from a UGL and you will need to pin it to see if it is real.

srt4wad is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, I was just wondering if anybody else had this type of vial.

Thanks

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Looks k?

Thread Information