Tarzan is offline Associate Member

Question One cycle or two need help?

I have enough sustanon 250, Equipoise and winstrol to run a ten week cycle. I want to know is better to run one or two cycles. I could run one cycle using 500mg sustanon, 400mg EQ and 50mg winny eod for 10 weeks. Or I could run two separate cycles 12 weeks apart the first being a straight Sustanon cycle followed by a second cycle of EQ/winny. My thought on two cycles over one is I could consentrate on bulking during the Sustanon cycle followed by a cutting phase in the 12 weeks off And then run a building cycle of EQ/winny with less water retention.

My stats are I'm 5ft 11" about 175lb and 14% body fat and 38 yr old. I have been training natural on and off for 20 years hard for the last 2 yr. I have only run two 8 week cycles in of Winsrtol V in the past. I lost body fat and gained about 6 lb of lean muscle on each cycle. I'm looking to add lean mass and reduce body fat. Currently I'm cutting and hope to be 10% body fat before I cycle.

Vet's and Mod's please let me know what your thoughts are I can uses the help

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    500 sust is plenty to grow on.

Then save the EQ and Winny for cutting, good idea.

Bulk, then strip the fat away to unmask the newly attained muscle.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you decide to run the sus alone, get some dbol for the first 4 weeks.

Thread Information