Thread: lose gains?

Swoleja is offline New Member

lose gains?

well, i was wondering if or how much gains will i lose with dbol ,even if continue to work out hard and eat alot just curious how it will do without anything else and i plan to stack with test enath. and will i lose gains after using them both too remember if i continue to work out hard and stuff my face.....i may wanna use a natural supplement too like amino acids and weight gainer
    thank you

bump

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use arimidex throughout the cycle. This will minimize water retention so you will appear to lose less (becuase you won't be a water ballon). Use clomid, creatine and glutemine post cycle. Remember bro, it's like taking 3 steps forward and 1 step back... you will lose a little.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    As far as D-bol alone: I can tell you from 1st hand experience that you will lose just about everything you gain. I did a D-bol only cycle a few years ago when I was younger and stupid.
    Stack it w/ Test like you said you were going to. You'll also need clomid post cycle and you should take milkthissle while your on the D-bol
    Weeks 1-10 Test Enth 500mgs a week
    Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40-50 mgs a day
    Clomid: 3 weeks after your last shot of Test
    Milk thissle Weeks 1-4
    You could add Deca or Eq to this cycle. @ 400mgs a week

M

and when losing gains is it my size and strength that goes down or just strenght or vise versa...and i wanna know will the normal supps help me any much just to be on the safer side

and when losing gains is it my size and strength that goes down or just strenght or vise versa
    With D-bol only? Both.
    You can take the supps if you want.
    Just make sure u buy some milkthissle.

M

i heard of clomid but what is this milkthissle that u speak where can i find it and how much?

Milkthissle is a supp that will protect your liver. You should take it whenever useing a 17aa steroid like D-bol or Winny etc...
    Do a search if you wanna know more.
    You can buy it at any store that sells supps. Or any site online that sells supps.

M

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Fact of the matter is you will loose it pretty darn fast, if you don't do a good post cycle. But hey, that is one of the sacrifices we all face in this thing. Dbol you tend to loose it quicker I believe because it makes you blow up so quickly and when you get off of it, that pump and size goes with it. Good luck and take some of the guys advice here, and do some clomid and eat right and get plenty of protein, and when you are ready for your next cycle, your gains will be right back (and probally more) than your previous cycle. Good luck remember pump hard.

Thread Information