Thread: going to mexico

IRON MAN is offline New Member

going to mexico

i asked this on anather thread but not sure any one read it. anywyas im going to mexico tommrrow and have some ?s .#1what are the prices like(getting sust,deca ,d-bol and clomid).#2 can you just walk into a pharmacy and ask for what you want or do you need a prescription or a middle man.i guess thats all thanks for any help.

4plates is offline Banned
    NEVER BEEN SO I CANT HELP BUT JUST A REMINDER TO GET SOME NOVELDEX IN CASE YOU NEED IT ON THAT STACK OF SUS DECA AND DBOL ,ITS A GOOD ONE

bigtraps is offline Member
    Where in Mex?
    All prices very from pharmacy's.. If you can go to a Walmart, the prices are regulated..If you just go from pharmacy to pharmacy you will probably have to go to alot cause they don't stock alot of one kind..

Sustonon250 $8-13.00ea

going to nuevo laredo.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Iron Man,
    What i found for deca at pharmacy's was deca durabolin by organon, it was only 50mg/ml.. very dumb.. Find a vet.. what you want is some ttokkyo shit.. If you have been studying for awhile then you know what is up.. I have been to Elpaso, then across the border to (can't remember spell) whorez Mex,..
    It can be done, i walked it back over, made 2 trips in one day.. becarfull.. It very fucking scary.. You have to have mucho grande balls.. Now is probably not a good time to chance it.. Good lock!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Customs is searching tons of bags (suitcases and carry-on). I'm not saying that you shouldn't bring anything back, but if I was a Customs officer during this time of crisis and I caught you smuggling I'd probably make you stand in front of a 747 engine. But who knows?

hey juice what do you mean 10cc of d-bol? i'm pretty new to the roid scene but doesn't d-bol come in tabs?

Now is not a good time. First if they do catch you they'll be pissed that your doing this now. If you get caught at another time then unless you dont have an excess amount then chances they'll tell ya to go home. If your gonna do it then any pills/tabs make sure they dont make any noise like stuff containers with toilet paper so nothing rattles ... tape everything to your body individually and buy other shit like glasses, pottery ect...
    Be safe

Fast R

timvds is offline Member
    ive heard just to park at the border and have a cabbie take you around. the cabbie should know whats up and cart you around to the best places, he lives there right?

You dont need any prescriptions, Just look for "pharmicia"

Fast R

Thread Information