brutis is offline New Member

Help with cycle!!!

I am starting an 8 week deca /sus cycle in a few days, and had a few questions. I am going to take 400 mg of deca for weeks 1-8, but i don't know how to stack the sus. I have 10 sus 250, how should i stack this with the deca. Another thing, i was told you can take the deca and sus in one injection. Is there any benefit of this, or should i sepperate them. A guy I know did this and had his leg swell up like twice the size. One last question is about clomid. If i don't take clomid will I lose some of my gains, and how much clomid would I need for this cycle, and roughly how much would it cost. I also have nolvadex on hand just in case.

I really appreciate the help,
    Peace
    Brutis

choice is offline Junior Member
    Get 6 more redijects of sust 250, so you can do 500mg a week for 8 weeks. I recommend mixing them, it will make the shot hurt less in the days after, the problem is unless you have 400mg/ml deca you're going to have to break the shot up into 2 shots, never inject more than 3ml into one spot. I wouldn't even waste your time without clomid, it's just a waste of time and money unless you keep your gains. Dude, 1 cycle worth of clomid is like $20. Small price to pay, eh?

Another question
    How many cc's is it if i inject 1 amp of sus 250 and 200 mg of deca together

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

hey

That's ....... 1 cc for sust 250, and 1 cc for deca 200.....so in total it is two CC's...one from each.

-P

Should I start the clomid in weeks 7 and 8 or sholud i wait a bit after my cycle is done.

Mike Guest
    wait 2.5-3wks after last shot

Thread Information