Nico is offline Associate Member

TTokkyo confused

What is the deal with ttokkyo products. everybody at my gym is saying that their products are all fakes. Then i come here and read that the EQ is great and that the deca is the bomb and that the winny tabs kick ass. If you have ever used or know someone who has used tt products please give me some feedback on the quality. Im sure the boys at my gym dont realize that you gotta hit it hard in the gym when you juice. You just cant expect to hit the weights twice a weak like a bitch and expect any kind of results. those are the type of people that work out at my gym and Im starting to get pissed. From now on Im not taking anymore advice from them. So if you guys got any info that would be cool. Peace.

Gear101 is offline Member
    sounds like to me that the guy's at the gym you go to one don't like tt products or 2 can't get them

Boston is offline Associate Member
    I think TT products a pretty good man. I've used the Deca and the Sust. The only complaint I had was the Sust hurt like hell for a couple of days after the injection. But, from what I hear that is pretty much true with any of the Susts. I would use them again, especially the Deca. If you can get your hands on it for a good price... go for it!

coroner is offline Junior Member
    There are better products on the market. If you have access to them, buy human grade AAS. Life's too short to 1)drink cheap beer; 2) drink cheap wine; 3) inject cheap AAS.

Just my 2 faded 1984 pennies.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Gear101
    sounds like to me that the guy's at the gym you go to one don't like tt products or 2 can't get them
    Or 3 just do not know what the hell they are talking about. Myself and many bros like me have had great experiences with Ttokkyo gear!!!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    hey "Coroner" Can you tell me the diffrence between human and vet gear???? Bro its all the same sh**. Do you think they make deca 300 for those cute little dogs on the label nope. They make it for american BB's. Yes Mex vet gear may be a bit underdosed so what it sure as hell does my body good hehe. TT gear is the bomb bro go for it. I havet seen any fakes floating around.

GenX1979 is offline New Member
    i have had great luck with TT gear. I did here the sus hurt for weeks after injection. Also, i wouldn't base your decision on price. remember your injecting this stuff into your body.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    If you decide not to use vet gear make sure you trust your source, there are alot of fakes floating around now a days.

JuicedHound is offline New Member
    Thumbs up on TTokkyo

Nico is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot fellas, TTokkyo come to daddy!!!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Im taking the Ttokkyo Eq right now and I love it so much I am going to marry it.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    Im taking the Ttokkyo Eq right now and I love it so much I am going to marry it.
    How are you going to have sex with it? Stick your 23G 1" pin in the rubber stopper???

poppapump58 is offline Member
    good idea, ill tell you after the honeymoon.

Thread Information