sniper320 is offline Member

Talking Most important time during PCT

i know all of pct is important, but im taking a week off work to focus on keeping my gains. my job is physical work and im sure it would be better for me to take my week holidays during PCT. What week should i take? I think week 1 would be most important but im not sure, any ideas or comments?

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    depends on what esters you were using, and what you plan to run for pct. I would say probably week 3. If your on clomid your coworkers will appreciate that your whiney ass took off. LOL

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    depends on what esters you were using, and what you plan to run for pct. I would say probably week 3. If your on clomid your coworkers will appreciate that your whiney ass took off. LOL
    LOL...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i would say more towards the front, not the end. I say this because this is when your natural hormone production is at its worst and you are really readjusting. Towards the end, you should have balanced out a lot more. It really shouldnt matter what type of esters you are taking because you adjust the beginning of pct in accordance with the chosen ester

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    During and after PCT I'd recommend to lift with less intesnity due to the catabolism.

Froggy is offline Member
    What kind of focusing are you planning to do?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'd have to agree with bwhitaker, this is a time you'd be extremely hormonal and just need to focus on recovering from your workouts. remember to train hard during pct, this is very important to keep your gains. but after pct be sure to drop your working sets to a minimal

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i'd have to agree with bwhitaker, this is a time you'd be extremely hormonal and just need to focus on recovering from your workouts. remember to train hard during pct, this is very important to keep your gains. but after pct be sure to drop your working sets to a minimal
    can u really still retain your gains with a lesser set of the same routine? but in other words, during PCT, i'm going to feel a bit crappy anyways, so does that automatically force me to do less weights? just curious since this is my first cycle...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    You just need to make sure that you lessen the intesity because you wont recover as well without the AS, however, you need to stimulate your muscles to increase/maintain size

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    You just need to make sure that you lessen the intesity because you wont recover as well without the AS, however, you need to stimulate your muscles to increase/maintain size
    si, this is very true....

Thread Information