letsgetserious is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Help Bros Serious question?

Most of you guys work out to get the perfect body....you want everythign to line up and match every otehr body part. I'm 20 years old and play football. I dont care about my bis matching my tri's ect....I'm 6 feet 1 and weigh a meger 245 playing noise tackle. I need to get monsterous and just get my self ready for this upcomming season...I need an edge and lifting using creatine for the past 2 years has not given it to me. I need help on what i should take and something relative easy to obtain..Many reesponce have been dbol and test prop and i just would appreciate the help and if any one has every done it for athletic purposes..Thanks alot

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    research 1st cycles....by the time you learn enough, you will be ready

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It says in your profile that you are 22? If you are 20, I think you're still a bit young to do AS. Make sure your diet is in order, as it's the most important factor, along with sleep. Tthere is a great Diet forum here for that. JMO. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgetserious
    Most of you guys work out to get the perfect body....you want everythign to line up and match every otehr body part. I'm 20 years old and play football. I dont care about my bis matching my tri's ect....I'm 6 feet 1 and weigh a meger 245 playing noise tackle. I need to get monsterous and just get my self ready for this upcomming season...I need an edge and lifting using creatine for the past 2 years has not given it to me. I need help on what i should take and something relative easy to obtain..Many reesponce have been dbol and test prop and i just would appreciate the help and if any one has every done it for athletic purposes..Thanks alot

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    I'd concentrate on LBM - using Prop/Winny, Durabolin /Winny or Deca /Prop - 8 week cycles to get nice mass without unnecessary bloat and water retention.

1-8 Prop 50mg ED
    3-8 Winny 25mg ED

1-8 Deca 200mg
    1-10 Prop 50mg ED

These will bill build lean mass and you'll be satisfied.

Go do a research on PCT and that's all.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe your a little young but if you did use AS the only thing I would suggest is Anavar . It wont close your growth plates early and is very safe. The only problem is that it is extremely expensive for someone still in highschool. Also for Mikey81's deca cycle you would run the prop to week 11. You also will need anti-estrogens.

TRE - I'd like to see your explanation to why you have to take Prop 1 week past Deca .

If you're taking Deca once a week say on Monday in week 8 - it will act - weeks :8,9,10 - then if you take Prop on week 10 all the way till Sunday - then it does the job.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Bigun; 05-06-2004 at 11:19 PM.

TRE
    OK I see how your explanation of it, in general I put the date 3 weeks past so newbie's understand that the prop needs to run 3 weeks past the deca . The might otherwise stop at the beginning of week 10 and his pct would start at the wrong time.

No problem with me TRE - it's OK I got your point at the beginning - it's just you have to verify when you take DECA - that's it.

Peace.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Test/Deca combo is a good choice...
    If you also want to just add mass and strength and want to keep most of it... a few cycles of GH will do you some good... (but please correct me if i'm wrong, GH's got more sides than Test and Deca)
    Last edited by takara; 05-06-2004 at 11:50 PM.

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    Test/Deca combo is a good choice...
    If you also want to just add mass and strength and want to keep most of it... a few cycles of GH will do you some good... (but please correct me if i'm wrong, GH's got more sides than Test and Deca)
    You want a 20 year old to run GH, not a good idea, his gh levels are quiet high already.

HGH/Slin/T3 - they all need to be taken together - that's to much risk for a 20 year old guy. This would be his 1st cycle, though.

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    HGH/Slin/T3 - they all need to be taken together - that's to much risk for a 20 year old guy. This would be his 1st cycle, though.
    Not to be picky but you dont need to run all of them at once, they just work well together. Plenty of people run all those compounds seperate.

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    i'd definitly stay FAR away from deca if your playign football.. you'll fail a drug test for a year after you do it.... try prop/tren
    Guys hes 20 and never done a cycle before, tren is not a good option for a couple reasons. Like I saif before Anavar , otherwise a straight test enth at 500mg per week for 10 weeks will work.
    Last edited by PurePower; 05-07-2004 at 12:43 AM.

Not to be picky again - but I'd put my all money that Enanthate 200mg every 5 days which gives 300mg a week will work wonders alone. I noticed that in US people tend to overdose AAS. But that's just me. IMO!
    Last edited by ayatrovsky; 05-07-2004 at 12:54 AM.

TRE
    True it might, he's also a big boy at 245 pounds, tell you the truth I dont think he should be on AS. Hes probably 25% body fat and only 20.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Yeah no deca , detection time of over a year and a half... plus deca sucks

Alright - I'm going to bed - I'm like almost dead - here it's 3:00 in the morning.

BTW - where's your stats, dude?

beefydragon is offline Member
    True... i should have considered his age... GH is usually used for people who are older and tends to loose muscle mass... (like me )
    Anyway, i'm sure you have probably decided to do some type of gears already... but i hope you would reconsider at a later age since your test level is still pretty high... if you insist, do a test cycle 500mg/week...
    Make sure you have plenty of Nolva to prevent gyno and also Clomid for PCT to kick start your own test production...

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    TRE - arent u in college also like he is? I thought I read that somewhere, correct me if I am wrong mate

TRE
    Hes in highschool but yes I'm a Senior in College.

well if u r a senior then your way older than him, i never knew no 20 year old high schoolers tho....not the point of the thread tho

TRE
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    well if u r a senior then your way older than him, i never knew no 20 year old high schoolers tho....not the point of the thread tho
    Your right, sorry, still too young though.

he may be borderline, especially if he has pro ambitions, its just a thought

Thread Information