Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Question Question on pro's and juice!

I know you need to take off the equal amount of time after a cycle before starting again but my question is "do the pros do that to?? I wouild have to think that there juice'n year round year in year out, because they have to look good, like always! what is the negative of not waiting your time before next cycle?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    your weenie will shrivel up and fall off.......don't do it

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    your weenie will shrivel up and fall off.......don't do it

sniper320 is offline Member
    your natraul test levels could be screwed up for good.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    Well that depends on a pro. Levrone comes off after the show - and he's got a break - then before the next show he starts to "shovel" lots of gear. Most pros stay all the time but it's sick to me.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can recover but it will be a very bumpy road and you may have to remain on test the rest of your life.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Many will stay on and bridge between cycles. Usually, it is negative on your hormonal system. Many pros will remain on a lifetime of HRT after their career is done.

To me to be offered a chance to go pro in bodybuilding in my life would be WOW!! but you know when you analize the situation you where in would it really be all that great?? you have to admit that bodybuilding at that stage of the game is not a healthy lifestyle what so ever! i do not care what the mags preach what anyone says, its harmful and if you do not know what your doing its fatal. now please do not get me wrong i love bodybuilding and juicin, and will always juice on and off in my life unless i got problems with it, but being pro and now days to be good you have to be a circus freak to be in the top ranks, and to be that circuc freak you have to literally be a walking pharmacy, sad to say.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    To me to be offered a chance to go pro in bodybuilding in my life would be WOW!! but you know when you analize the situation you where in would it really be all that great?? you have to admit that bodybuilding at that stage of the game is not a healthy lifestyle what so ever! i do not care what the mags preach what anyone says, its harmful and if you do not know what your doing its fatal. now please do not get me wrong i love bodybuilding and juicin, and will always juice on and off in my life unless i got problems with it, but being pro and now days to be good you have to be a circus freak to be in the top ranks, and to be that circuc freak you have to literally be a walking pharmacy, sad to say.
    Who you calling a circus freak...................J/K

I here you though they probably make my cycle look like a rookies.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Talking

He he - yeah 3g of Test a week, 800mg Deca and the same amount of EQ which gives beyound 4g of AAS a week. However here in Poland I do have one of the best trainer and his statement was: "Some of the Polish BBs he traines he gives'em 1/3 of what newbies take. Truly halerious... I was like: WTF??? He put his money that I'll be making some nice progress using only 150mg of Deca a week with adding of Winstrol - well I laughed as never before - but his guys are on the top - btw, they're not pros they're amateurs.

I'll see what happens - I'm starting in 5 weeks - and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    He he - yeah 3g of Test a week, 800mg Deca and the same amount of EQ which gives beyound 4g of AAS a week. However here in Poland I do have one of the best trainer and his statement was: "Some of the Polish BBs he traines he gives'em 1/3 of what newbies take. Truly halerious... I was like: WTF??? He put his money that I'll be making some nice progress using only 150mg of Deca a week with adding of Winstrol - well I laughed as never before - but his guys are on the top - btw, they're not pros they're amateurs.

I'll see what happens - I'm starting in 5 weeks - and let you know.

if it works i would be falling out of the chair im in! hard to belive really hard but let us know what goes bro!

Thread Information