TRE is offline Anabolic Member

Tribulus

Heres the deal.

My roomate is going to run a cycle
    500mg test enth weeks 1-10
    30mg anavar weeks 1-5
    femera 1.25mg eod
    pct

He was worried about his libedo so I was thinking that tribulus might help it out, what do you guys think.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    during or after that cycle....during he should have nooooooo probs

TRE
    During all the way thru pct. Not sure what dosage he should run.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    4 grams Ed during cycle,and 6 grams Ed at pct.

~DB

TRE
    Da Bull I had a post yesterday that I never really got answered, Will the femera hurt his libido.

This should put your bro at ease with libido issues.

Femara

Active Ingredients: Letrozole
    Representative Names: Femara
    Available Product Images:

What side effects should I watch for?

Although side effects from letrozole are not common, they can occur. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

nausea
    vomiting
    muscle or bone pain
    fatigue
    headache
    dizziness
    muscle weakness
    swelling of the hands, feet, or lower legs
    loss of appetite
    constipation
    diarrhea
    abdominal pain
    hot flashes
    cough
    If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
    chest pain
    difficulty breathing
    rash

TRE
    He'll feel much better ; )

DESCRIPTION:

Tribulus, also known as caltrop and puncture vine, is a natural product isolated from the aerial parts of the plant Tribulus terrestris.

Tribulus was traditionally used by the Greeks as a diuretic, mild laxative, and general tonic. In India, Tribulus is widely recommended in Ayurvedic rejuvenative formulas, particularly in the treatment of sexual dysfunction. In China, Tribulus has been a frequent component of therapy for a variety of disorders affecting the liver, kidneys, and urinary tract. For all its therapeutic and adaptogenic effects, the most common cross-cultural use of Tribulus has been in the treatment of infertility in women, impotence in men, and for increasing the libido of both sexes.

Recently, the fitness enhancing benefits of Tribulus have been brought to the attention of the athletic and body building industries as a result of its use by Eastern European Olympic and World Champion strength and power athletes.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Tribulus terrestris is rich in plant sterols, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, unsaturated acids, oils, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and protein. The active components are sterol saponins of furostanol type. The preparation is standardized on the base of the predominating compound protodioscin- not less than 40%.

The effects of Tribulus are the following:

Men: Restores and improves libido sexualis, improves and prolongs the duration of erection. It exerts a stimulating effect on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozoa and their mobility. It increases the level of testosterone by 33%.

Women: Restores and improves libido sexualis and exerts a slight ovulation effect. It has a favorable influence on vasomotory manifestation during natural menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome, as well as on subjective complaints such as insomnia, general tenseness, irritability, or apathy.

Tribulus also helps reduce cholesterol, lowers high blood pressure, inhibits stress-induced clumping of blood platelets, increases the strength of contraction of the heart muscle, reduces sodium and fluid retention, acts as an anti-urolithiatic (urinary/kidney stone preventing) and litholytic (dissolving), improvement of the profile of red and white blood cells, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- inflammatory, and analgesic effects.

INDICATIONS:

The suggested use is as follows:

Men: Indicated for impotentic coeundi in Kleinfelter’s Syndrome, varicocele, cryptochism, testicular hypertrophy, and Noonan’s Syndrome. Tribulus is also indicated for sterility based on idiopathic oligoasthenazoospermia sterility and idiopathic azoospermia.

Women: Indicated for endocrinous ovarian sterility, menopausal and induced menopausal syndrome with expressed vasomotory and neurasthenic manifestations. Production of follicle- stimulating hormone and estradiol are increased to stimulate reproduction function.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Dosage and duration of treatment are determined according to the character and the gravity of the symptoms. Most often the dosage is 250-500mg. three times daily with meals.

TOXICITY, CAUTIONS AND CONTRA-INDICATIONS:

No reported toxicity.

REFERENCES:

Dimitrov M., Georgiev P., Vitanov S., Use of tribestan on rams with sexual disorders. "Vet Med Nauki" 24(5) pp. 102-110 1987

Nadkarnia A.K., Indian Materia Medica, Popular Prakashan Private Ltd., Vol 1, pp.1229-1232 1976

Tornova M., Gyulemetovs R., Zarkova S., Tribestan Clinical Studies. pp. 1-27

Wright James E. Ph.D., A Natural Wonder. pp. 140-142, 214 "Muscle and Fitness" September 1996

I persoanally have used Tribulus for over 1 yr now after finding out about it's effects. I was skeptical at first like most are with OTC products, but, I've found it actually works quite well. I use it on and off cycle at 4 grams ed and up the dose to 6 grams at pct. I've found it really aides in HPTA function along with using clomid and Nolvadex . On cycle it keeps my testicular atrophy to a bare minimum. I'll give you a fine example, I just came off a harsh 6 month cycle and less than 2 weeks I was up and running perfectly. I definetely feel Tribulus play an important role in that and being 43 yrs old. I can use all the help I can get.

~DB

TRE
    Good post.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    I also swear by tribulus and am comforted that my faith is well founded as there are many bros with easier PCTs because of it, my question is does Trib lose some of its potency (ie the body gets used to it) if ran year round? I wud hate to lose its power for when I really need it...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    good, informative post Da Bull.

Thread Information