bobbyb is offline Junior Member

lSomeone please read i need opinion...

started my cycle tuesday with 1cc test e250 and 1cc fina and also 1/2cc b-12. ive had on and off fevers since . shot fina 1cc the last 2 days and my head feels like its gonna blow bad headaches followed with extreme sweating it gets better, today i wake up and ive got red bumps not zits on my face neck arms. its been 85 and humid the last few days maybe its a heat rash maybe **** chicken pox, never had them maybe bad gear?? the fina is straight i made it step for step its good. the test e i need help with its ugl test e 250 is this common to experience i doubt it.
    any response is appreciated. have u ever had this **** on your face . thanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    test e kicks in in about 4 wks...fina 1 week...this is not a good cycle...I would stop immediatly and fix it.....jmo

bobbyb is offline Junior Member
    how about an answer to what i asked bro.. thanks

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    your cycle is not right. i would stop and see if all that stuff go's away. wait until you feel good again and start yoiur cycle once again, then you will see if it comes back ,if so its either bad shizz or you are reacing in a bad way to it

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    do a search on fina, it has really harsh sides sometimes like headache, sweats and the dreaded fina cough. If this is your first time running it you should be using 50-75mg per day.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    PM a Mod. Cycleon is a good choice. IMO, lay off until your health is back under control. Like my man said, Fina can be very rough on the system. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Night sweats and fevers can be explained by the fina but the rash is what concerns me most. It sounds like you may be having an allergic reaction. If the rash persists I would discontinue use and see a doctor.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    There is a form of acne which has very small bumps which I get on my back and chest (but not on the face). Maybe that's what it is?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like hives which can be an allergic reaction. you may be allergic to the fina or u may have a b12 intolerance. i doubt its the test cause ur body produces that naturally. on ur next injection try leaving the b12 out if it continues try leaving the fina out. also dont be alone cause u can develop a severe allergic reaction and u can stop breathing.

thunderin is offline Member
    Get off of the Fina immediately. Been there done that, and it's no fun.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent been on fina , but from everything i have read i dont think i will ever bother with it, seems to have some baddddddd sides

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i havent been on fina , but from everything i have read i dont think i will ever bother with it, seems to have some baddddddd sides
    Same here!

Thread Information