The Brahma Bull is offline New Member

Deca and the army

My friend just made it through boot camp and he is going to do some test and he wants to throw in some deca . Now should he stay away from the deca where it stays in your system for such a long time and do just the test or should he worry about it at all?
    How often does the army test for A.S. anyways?

G-S Guest
    I was in the military from 90-94, and had more than a dozen buddies on gear. They were never popped, so I'd say that they don't test for it at all.

The Brahma Bull is offline New Member
    really...ok thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I remeber when I first joined the military I knew this cat that won the State title for bodybuilding 2 years in a row. He was tested, just because they knew he was juicing.

It's on a selective case basis, if you are in the "regular" military, and you're ass is 250 solid ripped mass, yeah, you bet your ass you're about to be tested!

If you join any kind of special forces team, you won't even get tested for drugs anymore. I remember walking into the gym my first time in Bahrain and seeing the whole S.E.A.L. team in there, even the S.E.A.L. team commander was big as shit! My bud was like, yup, he's on this, that guys on that, he's on that and he's on that! Tha'ss when I knew that I wanted to become a S.E.A.L.!

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by G Child

It's on a selective case basis, if you are in the "regular" military, and you're ass is 250 solid ripped mass, yeah, you bet your ass you're about to be tested!
    In 4 years in the USMC, I never once saw a "selective" test. All I saw was about every 3 mos or so, the whole damn battallion lined up outside of a bathroom, drinking water. Enter the bathroom, with your paperwork in hand, and jump into one of the 6 stalls and have at it. All while being watched.

So, atleast in the USMC, selective testing does'nt exist. Even for the buddies I knew who were on the shit.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I was in the Army for 8 years. I was married so never did the gear. A lot of guys did. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut. They're primarily concerned with Pot and Coke.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

In 4 years in the USMC, I never once saw a "selective" test. All I saw was about every 3 mos or so, the whole damn battallion lined up outside of a bathroom, drinking water. Enter the bathroom, with your paperwork in hand, and jump into one of the 6 stalls and have at it. All while being watched.

So, atleast in the USMC, selective testing does'nt exist. Even for the buddies I knew who were on the shit.
    Those tests are only for drugs, AAS testing is totally different than a regular piss test.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by G Child

Those tests are only for drugs, AAS testing is totally different than a regular piss test.
    Really?????

Uh, Gman, that was the premise of my post. I never heard, witnessed, or saw anyone having to do an AAS test. EVER.

It's all depending on your commanding officer, I've only seen it twice, they tested my boy Fortune that was Mr. Wyoming because he was a monster. They also tested another guy that I knew but he came up clean. He was also about 250+, solid and ripped, talked alot too though.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am in the Canadian Military and from what I know
    no armies is testing for gears uses.

Theirs concerns is based on recre drugs like coke, weed and I pass.
    BUT, they can test you,
    on good presumption of anabolic uses and on the CO requests but they need good justifications to do so because the test is expensive as hell.

so if you are bright enought.

You dont blow up in some weeks and be aggresive
    and corky.
    2- You shut your mouth up
    3- Even if your Mr. Olympia if the peoples in your unit like you, YOU ARE ONE OF THE PRIDE of the unit.

Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    I am in the Canadian Military and from what I know
    no armies is testing for gears uses.

Theirs concerns is based on recre drugs like coke, weed and I pass.
    BUT, they can test you,
    on good presumption of anabolic uses and on the CO requests but they need good justifications to do so because the test is expensive as hell.

so if you are bright enought.

You dont blow up in some weeks and be aggresive
    and corky.
    2- You shut your mouth up
    3- Even if your Mr. Olympia if the peoples in your unit like you, YOU ARE ONE OF THE PRIDE of the unit.

Couldn't agree more, both were under investigation for about 6months before they were actually administered to the testing.

Anyways, they don't test for it but can, that's the basic point here.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I only know one guy that got busted and he was Air Farce. He piss alot of people off, opened his mouth quite often, one day they arrive and "said"
    surprise testing. ( too hyprocrit to tell him he was under suspicions )

Thread Information