scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Post Office Send Reply if they take package

Just wondering if any of you have had any experience with mail stuff. If the post office takes a package containing AS do you get a note in the mail if they take it?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    post office should not take a package......customs on the other hand will

if by chance they do....they should give you an explanatoin of where it went....do you have a tracking #

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    post office should not take a package......customs on the other hand will
    If the postal inspector finds something illegal in the mail he will certainly take it. As for the letter i would think so but i am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    If the postal inspector finds something illegal in the mail he will certainly take it. As for the letter i would think so but i am not sure.
    he would need to have a pretty good reason to open it.....like if the package said steroids inclosed. I do not know of 1 instance that someone lost their gear because the postal inspector nabbed it. I am sure it has happend but it has to be pretty rare.

i think they xray random packages bro

I suppose if the box says cards and they find metal vile tops that would give them reason......do you know of anyone this has happend too???

No but i thought and i say "thought" since i could be wrong, but i thought i remember reading somewhere such as in the USA Patriot Act that any suspicious/random boxes maybe opened/xrayed and searched by the postal inspector

it makes sense to me....i don't doubt it.....anyone know for sure???

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering the same thing. people send things that are metal all the time it doesnt mean they open up everyone. i dont think they can tell its steroids just by looking at the xray or can they? what does everyone think about sending gear in the mail?

Well xray machines are not metal detectors. I think if they xrayed your package of steroids and the vials were not well hid they would easily be able to tell. As for the gear in the mail many people do it.

FozzyBear is offline New Member
    Just my 2 cents,

Would "glass" actaully show up on a x ray maching? I think it's such a weak material that the ray's would not detect anything.

I put 200 asprins in a plastic bag, inside my back pack, went thru a few X rays, twice I was able to watch my gym bag go thru and no sign of them showing up, well, least from what I can tell, there were no signs of pills that showed up on the screen.
    I guess the next time I travel, I'll put a dozen glass bottles, empty of course in my back pack and see what happens!

Not sure what exactly your order consist of, like someone mentioned, any metal vial tops would show up, but if that is the case tell your shipper to throw in some cheap "metal " silverware just to be in the safe side!!!!!! <rotflmfao>

Good luck with your order, hope there are no problems!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i was wondering before, i know this is gonna sound dumb, but what if you had say a 10lb tub of whey, empty and you put a load of vials in it, and then covered it with say flour or some cheap ****...for this lets pretend the vials stay ok (even if there is the chance of flour getting in..i didnt think there would be if they're still sealed) but anyway, when xrayed would the xray show whats in the tub...as in the powder, and would it be able to show whats buried inside the powder?

Just curious

palequail is offline Banned
    USPS doesn't xray your packages in my experience and they need a warrent to get into your package. I know of about 50 packages that have been mailed succesfully....overseas is a different story.

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea they send you that we got your stuff bs come and claim it DONT GO GET IT DENY DENY DENY!!!!!!

i wonder what happens to all the confiscated stuff , id presume its disposed of eventually?

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i wonder what happens to all the confiscated stuff , id presume its disposed of eventually?
    Who do you think pays for customs inspectors/cops (pigs) cycles??

lol yea true, **** itd be nice having a connection at customs hehe

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    (based on the united kingdom)
    i use to work for the post office, if your package is slightly opened but the contents arnt spilling out they still deliver it, infact i can think of any situation where we "with held" anything, aslong as it gets by customs it will be delivered.

customs is a different story, if they mildly suspect a package, they will retain the package and send you a letter saying its been detained and where to collect it, at wich you have to open it infront of them (i think)

if a metal detector, sniffer dog etc find something odd with your package they will open it and inform you via a letter. if the package is opened and found to be innocent they will just seal it back up and send it on, iv heard some people get letters that its been opened but im doubtfulm they arnt that considerate.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FozzyBear
    Just my 2 cents,

Would "glass" actaully show up on a x ray maching? I think it's such a weak material that the ray's would not detect anything.

I put 200 asprins in a plastic bag, inside my back pack, went thru a few X rays, twice I was able to watch my gym bag go thru and no sign of them showing up, well, least from what I can tell, there were no signs of pills that showed up on the screen.
    I guess the next time I travel, I'll put a dozen glass bottles, empty of course in my back pack and see what happens!

Not sure what exactly your order consist of, like someone mentioned, any metal vial tops would show up, but if that is the case tell your shipper to throw in some cheap "metal " silverware just to be in the safe side!!!!!! <rotflmfao>

Good luck with your order, hope there are no problems!
    Yes, glass does show up. Amps are commonly mistaken for bullets and that is why so many internation packs get busted like that. Vials are much safer.

Thread Information