Thread: Swollen Pec

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member

Swollen Pec

Well first I will give you a little background. I have been doing one cycle a year for the last three years. This is my first short ester cycle. At the end of my last cycle I added Masteron and was shooting EOD. I am two days into my second week of my current cycle that consists of.

Wks 1-12 Npp 100mg ED
    Wks 1-13 Prop 115mg ED
    Wks 5-13 Winny 50mg ED (milk thissle ED)
    Wks 1-13 Adex .25mg ED
    wks 1-17 Dutastride .5mg EOD
    Clomid/T3 will cycle throughout

HCG , Nolva, Clomid PCT

My injection site rotation has been as follows.
    Left Pec, Right Pec, Left Glute, Right Glute, Right Quad, Left Quad and Left Shoulder (began to cut gear so I needed to do two sites), Right Shoulder Left Pec, Right Glute (Dont cut glute shots), Left Glute

The first time I injected any of these spot it hurt for about 4-5 day. My last three have been 2nd shots in those locations and I have felt no discomfort so far. My right Pec is still swollen under the nipple towards the inside of my chest after every thing else has healed. If I try and message it I can feel a had area under where it is swollen. If I message it lightly it doesn't hurt. If I stretch it I can feal some pain, If I push on it hard or I am laying on my stomach I can feal some pain also. I did my injection with a 1" needle that was not quite all the way in. After looking a some picture of where to inject I feel that I did it too low. My nipple has no tenderness so I dont think gyno. It is not red or warm to the touch so I think infection is out. Could I have injected into the fat layer instead of the muscle? Any other Ideas? If I did inject into that fat layer how long till it goes away? Should I still work pecs because I skipped them today? I am sure I could but I dont want to aggravate it any more then it already is. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm could be a gyno lump... dont have to be real tender, justa bit... could be your injection sitting there.. same spot? a small painless lump signaled the start of gyno for me...

~DB~

I wouldn't call it small it is about 3" in diameter. I would say it does feal like there is liquid under it, and the bottom inside corner is a little bit tender.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    hmmm could be a gyno lump... dont have to be real tender, justa bit... could be your injection sitting there.. same spot? a small painless lump signaled the start of gyno for me...

~DB~
    a gyno lump below his nipple and only after an injection come on dont freak the guy out

the lump is probably just the oil sitting in there ESPECIALLY if you say its about 3" in diameter. i get lumps every time i shoot on my new cycle im shooting 1ml of prop/tren blend and it hurts like hell/swells/lumps up for about 3-5 days every site so i'd be willing to bet thats it. if its been a couple days i'd get a hteating pad and put the pad on the spot and that should help dissapate the oil. massage it when possible etc. dont worry about an abcess or antyhing like that until you start getting fevers etc until then i would just say its oil sitting there...

How can I be sure it is not gyno Drummerboy has me sketched.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack_69
    How can I be sure it is not gyno Drummerboy has me sketched.
    cuz gyno wouldnt come after a shot and would not be 3" in diameter etc.

all im sayin is that gyno could have come on earlier, and hes noticing now. Mine came on late. 3" is huge. Mine were small peas and harder. I also highly doubt that you have so much oil to case a 3" lump unless its a huge volume. Any way you look at it, whether in right or wrong, you should not be ignoring or downplaying it. I would rather err on the side of caution. Wouldnt you?

~DB~

This post is two moths old. It was not gyno, it was just a swollen pec due to the fact that my gear has a very high BA level. Once I started mixing it 1:1 with sterile oil I had no problems. I am almost done my cycle and am very happy with the results.

Thanks again for the checkup two months later Drummerboy

Decoder is offline Banned
    drummerboy why would you say gyno?????????? you need to do more reading before you throw out answers like gyno when hes only 9 days into a cycle, do you know how long it takes to see gyno?

everyone thinks there an expert on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    drummerboy why would you say gyno?????????? you need to do more reading before you throw out answers like gyno when hes only 9 days into a cycle, do you know how long it takes to see gyno?

everyone thinks there an expert on here.
    obviously you do too. im just trying to help the boy avoid a potential problem by being cautios and careful. translate that any way you like.

~DB~

Thread Information