ddy7135 is offline New Member

Talking Eating too much?

Into the 3rd week of my 500mg/wk Sus cycle, I find my bodyweight is up by several lbs. Strength going up a little, a little size, but overall, test has not really kicked in yet...ALTHOUGH, I have been eating like there's no tomorrow and feel that I'm getting fat doing it. It's mostly good foods though, like 4k-5k calories/day, over 200g protein, lots of water, etc etc.

Is there such a thing is eating too much on a cycle? Should I cut back? I'm just afraid that if I do, I might not maximize my gains.

What do the bros think? Do I have your thumbs up to keep eating?

Seriosly, need some advice here...thanks in advance

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    keep it up. actually, increase the protein to 250mg ed. 4-5k cals a day isn't overdoing it. just stick with it and once the test kicks in all the way youll grow nicely

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Well what are your goals? Are you trying to cut or bulk? What is your current BF?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    There was a thread not too long ago that asked "Should I eat like a horse when I'm taking sust and it won't fully kick in for 4-5 weeks?" I think the general consensus was yes you should but I'd take the caloric pick up slow. I wouldn't shoot from 3000 to 4 or 5000 right away unless on an ED ester. That being said though I also think you're fine. Your body will start using up those calories in no time and you'd be better off having them there waiting them lacking them and needing to catch up. Better to take them from fat stores than from your heart.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you can overeat on a cycle. However, i dont think that you are doing it. I also agree that you should up your calories slowly and not just jump but if your already there stay there

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    eating clean and stacking cals are a must imo all the way through a bulk cycle.

ddy7135 is offline New Member
    My goal is to gain as much weight as I can while on this cycle then worry about cutting later. Started the cycle at around 13% bf, I am probably 15-16% now.

Agree, I'll maintain my caloric level until I feel that I'm not eating enough again. Also agree on increasing caloric intake too fast - I probably started at 3-3.5k/day and upped it to 4.5k too fast.

I have been doing ZERO cardio since I started this cycle (more sleep time for me). Thinking of doing some light cardio at this point. Good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ddy7135
    My goal is to gain as much weight as I can while on this cycle then worry about cutting later. Started the cycle at around 13% bf, I am probably 15-16% now.

Agree, I'll maintain my caloric level until I feel that I'm not eating enough again. Also agree on increasing caloric intake too fast - I probably started at 3-3.5k/day and upped it to 4.5k too fast.

I have been doing ZERO cardio since I started this cycle (more sleep time for me). Thinking of doing some light cardio at this point. Good idea?
    2-3% increase in body fat in only 3 weeks!!!! Whoa!!! If you would weigh 200lbs, that would be an increase of like 4-6lbs of fat. Now if that was your whole cycle, it wouldnt be so bad, but only three weeks. Im hoping your BF calculations are wrong.

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    Whats Calories? Is that like cholestrol that u get in eating maccas and how do u know what ur calorie intake is coz it doesnt say on the nutrtion chart on the packaging of food.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Mako_Rumble
    Whats Calories? Is that like cholestrol that u get in eating maccas and how do u know what ur calorie intake is coz it doesnt say on the nutrtion chart on the packaging of food.
    Where are you from. In the US, everything has to have a nutritional label on it including calories. Calories are basically energy...carbs and protein have 4 cal/gm and fat 9.

Look up a calorie table on the net and it should give you all the listings of calories for most foods that you will be eating

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    On gear, in my opinion your protein intake should be well into the 400g mark. I'm currently off and intake at least 200g more towards 300g for maintaince and cutting.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddy7135
    Into the 3rd week of my 500mg/wk Sus cycle, I find my bodyweight is up by several lbs. Strength going up a little, a little size, but overall, test has not really kicked in yet...ALTHOUGH, I have been eating like there's no tomorrow and feel that I'm getting fat doing it. It's mostly good foods though, like 4k-5k calories/day, over 200g protein, lots of water, etc etc.

Is there such a thing is eating too much on a cycle? Should I cut back? I'm just afraid that if I do, I might not maximize my gains.

What do the bros think? Do I have your thumbs up to keep eating?

Seriosly, need some advice here...thanks in advance
    i just got fatter when i was taking in that many calories. now i'm taking in around 2500 -3000

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i just got fatter when i was taking in that many calories. now i'm taking in around 2500 -3000
    I can understand that, everyone's body is different.

Thread Information