Anibolism is offline Junior Member

Does clen make anyone else sleepy.............

Everytime i try to do clen its makes me sleepy. I was hoping it would keep me amped up. What gives???

The Iron Game Guest
    personally when using it before workouts I get an amazing intense workout but I can take it before bed and it wont keep me awake :|

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im with the you iron game,but if i havent taken for a while i cant go to sleep for a while.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    i think i may know your problem!! Are you by chance using the "superclen" by a certain chinese fella. It should be a pale yellow color if I'm not mistaken. Well if you are its the ketotifen in it which is causing the sleepiness. It has been said that that clen should be used for bulking purposes and is notirious for making people sleepy as heck!!!!

That is the only explanation i could think of becuse all other clen makes me shaky and warm......definetly NOT sleepy

gorilla

Anibolism is offline Junior Member

no just regular liquid clen,

I'ts by a certain G.. we know. Its 200mcg per cc so i use it a quarter cc at a time. I get the jitters and then i get sleepy. I get more "energy" from ripped fuel. Maybe its my dosage or something.

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Shit I wish I could sleep... when I take it I have to take first thing like 6am otherwise I just cant sleep......but then again I am very hyper !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Has the reverse effect on me.... but some folks may have a different reaction to it. For example some folks when they take pain killers that supposed to make you sleep, it keeps them up, makes em jumpy. Personally, I don't understand why it makes you sleepy. Mine gives me the shakes, and I run a slight fever when I am doing Clen .. but hey different strokes for different folks..

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Super makes me sleep.....Regular make me climb the walls

Rocket

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    1/4 tab of the super knock me out most of yesterday afternoon, going to have to take my clen at bed time i guess, kinda crazy.

Thread Information