thepremier is offline Junior Member

Need Leg Workout

Ok I am 6 feet tall and weighing in at 182 lbs. I have an athletic build, really lean/ripped. I am a collegiate athlete (basketball) and my goal is to try to gain mass and strength in my legs. My question is what is a really good leg workout for my purposes of being a basketball player and wanting to gain mass and strength in my legs. I know people on this site can help out with a really good leg workout. Thanks

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    you posted this before. Do you need me to send you a link to that post? Try bumping your thread instead of creating a new one. Newbie.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    in case you dont know what demon is saying bro, go to the thread you already posted and type in bump and it will bump your thread to the top of the forum and more people will look at it and you have a better chance of getting answers. as far as the leg workout go to the powerlifting forum and ask around there, this is the steroid forum, we answer steroid questions. good luck bro.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    oh yeah you can also ask in the workout ? forum, my bad for the double post folks.

Thread Information