Klossus is offline Associate Member

something weird happened

Here’s an unfortunate but true story that happened to me 3 weeks ago:
    Getting ready for my 1st cycle, really pumped,
    Test Prop and test e, along with some var.
    I thought it would be a good idea to start taking some tribulus before I started the cycle to help w/ my HPTA function, in hopes that it wouldn’t shut down.
    Start taking it twice daily @ 500mg a day, next thing you know, several days later my left nipple is really sensitive to the touch. Didn’t think too much of it at the time. Couple more days, while taking tibulus, pass by and there I am sitting at the dinner table and I feel a small lump under my left nipple, not to mention it was a little more sore. Kinda freaked me out so I went to the doctor the other day and got my blood levels tested and checked out (now by this time the lump had dissipated as it had been about 2.5 weeks since). I immediately stopped taking the tibulus the day I found the lump and it slowly went away. My doctor said there was nothing wrong w/ me, and my levels were fine. The only reason this is makes me worry is because when I was about 14 this happened, same thing (no tibulus though), except with both nips, they got real sore at first, then developed very tiny pea sized balls that eventually went away. I’m not real sure what or where I’m going with this, I guess maybe I would like some other explanation besides, “You may have aggravated some fat tissue under the breast”, that’s all. Anyway thanks for the time, much appreciated.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    You better get some heavy anti-Es for your cycle or your gonna be in serious trouble.

When you say “heavy anti-es” could you please elaborate for me

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is really no value in taking tribulus prior to a cycle. You will be shut down if your test is real.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    I’m not real sure what or where I’m going with this, I guess maybe I would like some other explanation besides, “You may have aggravated some fat tissue under the breast”, that’s all.
    How about this. You have gyno. I'd have rather been told that my fat tissue was angry if I were you. And it seems you're prone to it so plan to deal with it for the rest of your hormone injecting days which have not even started yet. Sorry.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Take at least 20mg of nolva through your cycle, and have clomid on hand for when you come off your cycle enough to run at least 100mg a day for a month.

thanks for the replys guys, this board it great
    do you think it would make any difference, since i already seem to be prone, to go ahead and start my nolva a week before i start my cycle? so that its already in my system by the time the test kicks in.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    its a good idea

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    also add .25mg ldex

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    There is really no value in taking tribulus prior to a cycle. You will be shut down if your test is real.
    yeah bro this is really true, i never understood the whole pre tribulus sh!t.

AnabolicAlien Guest

advice..

weird i saw this post..

anyway my buddy was shooting omna's 250mg eod. 2 months after the cycle he developed the EXACT same thing you did. i told him to see a doc who told him it was gyno. my friend had told the doc about all the steroids and narcotics/benzodiazepines he used to do. blood work revealed no abnormalities. he has a followup soon.

many guys get that in early adolescence also b/c we have an androgen spike. i had it in both nipples when i was 13 but have zero signs of gyno (as a matter of fact i'm the most ripped + jacked thing most people have ever seen)

best of luck with BOTH of your tits bro,

E.T.

Froggy is offline Member
    Gyno prone Bro, you may not be able to run test... BUT.. approach it like this; Get some ldex to go with your nolva...start them both a week before your cycle @ 0.5mg & 20mg... only use the test prop for two weeks, don't inject the test-e until you are sure everything is cool with the prop. Do not go above 500mg per week, 300mg would be good. Adjust your anti-e's down by 1/2 if possible after smooth sailing.
    Thats my two cents Bro, if you have trouble with the prop, your out of the cycle quickly. If you do have trouble here, forget about test. Good Luck, I hope it goes well.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    post a pic...mr jacked and ripped

Thread Information