BigRed54 is offline New Member

Exclamation HELP! Getting drug tested, will this show up?

Ok, I'm a vet and I already know this but I just want to be reassured. lol I'm about to get on a Win-V & Anavar cycle and i'm going in to a 2 yr Health field program at my college. And they drug test before you enter the program. So correct me if i'm wrong. But they'd have to specifially drug test for Win & Var for them to catch it in my system right? I just need reassured!

btw when I went threw rehab years ago (when I was a dumb kid) I was on Enanthate threw the whole rehab and they drug tested me. I saw the results and they tested for ALOT of drugs I never even heard of but there weren't any gear on that list.

So this is the 1st time i've ever been drug tested while doing orals.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    if you were a vet you wouldnt be running a cycle without a Testosterone base.

To answer your question i doubt they will test for AAS. That is a test specific test, which I might add is expensive. Usually they do a standerd 5 panel test which doesnt incluse AAS.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yep...

pure power is correct. i sauced it up in a rehab for 9 weeks man and they never tested for juice. they only test for the basic drugs of abuse (mood alter ones and steroids aren't considered mood altering!).

E.T.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If you used test e before....why not use it again??? you need some test bro.

BigRed54 is offline New Member
    I am a vet and i'm not looking for cycle advice. I juiced for 8 yrs and i quite juicing for over a year now. But I still work out everyday. What i have planned is exactly what I want for my purpose. I don't want to crash hard and i want just alittle help while i diet and do cardio. So i'm doing 10wks of Var @ 40mg with Win-V for 6 wks.

PurePower, it didn't surprise me you said that cause thats the 1st thing i always said to people also. But i'm not a newbie and i'm not worried about getting big. I use to Mod anabolicboard and Admin at Offshoremuscle

Thread Information