bigmuscleboy is offline New Member

Question on facts about eq

i have been told that the chances of getting gyno arent strong while taking eq. my consultant told that i dont need to have the novalex on hand while taking the eq. Is this true? I taking the eq to lose body fat, how much should i expect to lose? Is it also true that the eq stays in ur system for 4 months?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmuscleboy
    i have been told that the chances of getting gyno arent strong while taking eq. my consultant told that i dont need to have the novalex on hand while taking the eq. Is this true? I taking the eq to lose body fat, how much should i expect to lose? Is it also true that the eq stays in ur system for 4 months?
    Well he is right that the odds of getting gyno from EQ are low but you should still have nolvadex on hand especially since you are going to need it for PCT. How much BF you lose will depend completely on your diet and cardio and not on the EQ. It should help you maintain muscle while you diet. EQ has an extremely long ester and does stay in your system for a very long time. It is not a drug for those being tested.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    agree

Thread Information