HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Boldenone Acetate 75mg/ml?

Hey Bros
    I am planing my summer cycle, of prop, tren and EQ, I just came accros the product Boldenone Acetate 75mg/ml quick acting ester, and was wondering if anyone has used it,
    would it be better to use in a my cutting cycle than Boldenone Undecylnate, and if so would it need to be injected eod or ed.
    any info on this product would be great

Thanks

HM

falker is offline Associate Member
    http://www.steroid.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=60

EQ & BOld...Same stuff, just different esters

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    They acetate form, would definetly become active in much quicker. Typical EQ can take 5-8 weeks before you feel the effects. It might be cool to keep your cycle the way it is though. Your Prop will hit first, then your Tren , the your EQ. If you run the acetate, I am not sure when you will feel it, but will come quicker, and you might not be able to distinguish which drug is affecting youin which way. Just my .02, I'd leave it the way it is. But pick some up and use it in a different cycle.

Falker,
    I know that, I was talking about the esters. should I go with the longer acting ester in my cycle or should I go with the faster acting EQ, hope this cleares it up.

and the only reason I ask is becuase I have read that a lot of people dont like EQ b/c it takes so long to kick in...

HM

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i responed to this over at MS...but i just thought of something else...i would leave the EQ out and get some winny...i would have never said this until i tried it and i would say the 6 weeks with winny will do more for you than EQ thourghout...JMO

humm, I was thinking of throwing winny in wks 10-50. on top but dont know if $$ will allow it..lol

Thread Information