wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

curious for obvious reasons

i am an 18 yr old who along with many underage aspiring bodybuilders constantly hears the " you are too young" phrase and wait until you have hit your genetic peak to start steroids , well my question is how should i know when my genetic peak is? i think the thing all people should wait for is when they know enough about the subject, i do agree that some 16 yr. old that sits at home and eats dorritos all day shouldn't go pop some pins in him to try and get big but what about the few 18 yr olds that eat every three hours. keep a good diet regimen, and know as much as most personal trainers about bodybuiding. what about the 18 yr olds who are mature for their age,both physically and mentally. this is just a question. please reply with your answears. just an opinion but i believe that there is no genetic peak that you can reach but only a mental peak. its a state of mind and if you believe that you cant get any bigger and you cant lose 3% b/f then you wont,thanx guys

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro this is not a flame...but it's not only about waiting until you reach your "genetic peak"...it's also about the increased risk of harm or permanent damage that occurs when somebody starts using gear at too young an age (I will let Mike ellaborate). You mentioned maturity and education, well if you are truly educated on the topic, you will be fully aware that the risks are far greater for you then they are for me (I'm 34....but I'm still quick ). And if you are as mature as you say, you should be able to say "I don't WANT to risk my health and I can wait a few years."

Again bro, no flame...our number 1 priority around here is to keep people safe and that's what we're doing...looking out for your best interest. At least you have the sense to ask questions and look for input, that's commendable...too many young kids say "Tell me what to do or I'll go elsewhere. I don't care what you tell me about being too young...I only care about what I should take so I can big and ripped,...FAST!!" It's your decision of course...just do a little research on the risks associated with starting at such a young age. Good luck bro.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanks pete. your a pretty good guy, again great board

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    well handled petey!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats some good advice pete, but its too bad because I think this guys already juicing!

NightOp is offline Member

Re: curious for obvious reasons

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    ... but what about the few 18 yr olds that eat every three hours. keep a good diet regimen, and know as much as most personal trainers about bodybuiding. what about the 18 yr olds who are mature for their age,both physically and mentally. this is just a question. please reply with your answears. just an opinion but i believe that there is no genetic peak that you can reach but only a mental peak. its a state of mind and if you believe that you cant get any bigger and you cant lose 3% b/f then you wont,thanx guys
    ok, good replies above as usual Pete

im 19, and i eat every three to four hours (about six meals per day) and feel i know a good deal about training and nutrition (far from expert of course) but when it comes to juice I only know a small - moderate amount about it, i dont plan on starting a cycle until AT LEAST 21/22 if ever... This is a great board, stick around and read as much as you can, PM ppl if you cant find an answer to a question using the search... also a great deal can be learned by reading the steroid .com drug profiles.. anyways, my advice as a peer who does know something about this is to wait and learn, the more i learn, the more i realize i have alot more to learn

good quote, but i dont know who its by is "you never realize how important good health is until you don't have it." .. sounds obvious but think about it seriously... anyways, just my thoughts, take it easy.

Thread Information