bigd5792002 is offline New Member

very concerned please help ASAP

Whats Goin On Guys I Have A Question I Just Started A Sus & D-bol Cycle I Have Never Injected Sus Befor Last Week Was My 1st Time. I Shot It In The Quad, An Being Stupid Went Right Out To Play Basketball For A Few Hours And Could Hardly Even Walk For The Next Week, I Thought Maybe It Was Cus Of Playin Ball Right After Doin It But I Shot Up Yesterday And Did Nothing All Day And The Same Thing Happin Today...i Am Kinda Freaked Out By It Cus The Amps Expired In Dec 04 Maybe Be I Am Retared For Taking Them But They Were Given To Me For Free So I Said What The Hell...any Info Would Be Great Thank You,

Ps: This Is Not The 1st Time I Shot In The Quad I Did A Cycle Of Prop With No Problems

falker is offline Associate Member
    IMO quad injections hurt, My first injection was my quad and I limped for two days. Glutes are a good way to do, they hurt way less going in and it's a muscle that isn't constantly used so it's less painful in teh long run.
    I usaully start to my injection 10 hours later and I LIKE IT!
    Doesn't let me forget what's in my body.

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    i also think quad shots r horrible. i never do them...try doing ur glutes, and even ur delts. also i always stretch the muscle i injected into and rub it down after im done. see if that helps

Froggy is offline Member
    Sust shots just hurt for a few days. Enjoy the sust flu that might be showing up around week three; five days of feeling like crap...just work through it.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quads are the best. A little test e mixed with some eq and I am never sore. Sus is something I won't use. Too many esters in one shot for me, short esters, long esters, how are you to keep blood levels constant. Test cyp and enan all the way. Sust should be shot like EOD.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Quads are the best. A little test e mixed with some eq and I am never sore. Sus is something I won't use. Too many esters in one shot for me, short esters, long esters, how are you to keep blood levels constant. Test cyp and enan all the way. Sust should be shot like EOD.

Maybee I should have noteded that I'm using home brew prop.....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Maybee I should have noteded that I'm using home brew prop.....
    Love those injections. I look forward to them now but have not done any ED ones yet.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    The Amps Expired In Dec 04 Maybe Be I Am Retared For Taking Them

isn't today is May 15, 2004?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, did you say dec 2004...that hasnt even happened yet.

Either way, you can still use stuff after the expiration date, just not a crazy amount of time later.

Also, shooting in places that have never been shot tends to give a lot of soreness until it gets used to it. When i started shooting in the quads, i was sore for days, but now i dont even feel it.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    that wouldnt be whats causing your pain, hit your delts
    Last edited by whiteyk; 05-15-2004 at 02:34 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm
    i also think quad shots r horrible. i never do them...try doing ur glutes, and even ur delts. also i always stretch the muscle i injected into and rub it down after im done. see if that helps
    Well some people are nervous when self injecting... if you move or shake your hand while injecting.. you will have bad delayed soreness because that needle is in there cutting threads of muscles while you are gittering with the hand... hold the needle more still and also make sure you are doing the correct locations... for me the quads have always been a totally painless location. Everywhere else including glutes get sore as can be and lump up, cant sit for a week, etc.

bigd5792002 is offline New Member
    thank you guys very much and i ment dec 03 sory about that...thanks again bros

Thread Information