m16a2 is offline Senior Member

eq/test runs or upset stomach?

I am not sure what the reason is exactly, but I think ever since I started my cycle my trips to the bathroom are more sudden kinda like the runs sometimes. Othertimes I will have the runs. Is this a common side of EQ or qv test? I can't think of anything else I'm taking that might be causing it. The only other new stuff I'm taking since I got the problem is tribulus (625X2) and forskolin (10mg X2). Anyone got any ideas?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    i did not have that prob on test/eq

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I thought someone just posted something about tribulus yesterday, not sure if I recall that it was originally used for something that may have had a laxitive effect. I think it was posted by dabull. Do a search.

Anyway, if you are downing alot of protein shakes or weight gainer that can give you the effect you are talking about. I am getting ready to go into week 5 of test eq and the only side effect is hunger pains. I thought that was bs but its real.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=100554

Tribulus was traditionally used by the Greeks as a diuretic, mild laxative, and general tonic.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    I thought someone just posted something about tribulus yesterday, not sure if I recall that it was originally used for something that may have had a laxitive effect. I think it was posted by dabull. Do a search.

Anyway, if you are downing alot of protein shakes or weight gainer that can give you the effect you are talking about. I am getting ready to go into week 5 of test eq and the only side effect is hunger pains. I thought that was bs but its real.

I don't get the hunger pains? I'm not sure why, but they just don't seem to effect me but I think they did for a little while. However, something I'm taking now is killing that. Plus I was sick for a while last week.

Thread Information