m16a2 is offline Senior Member

quad inject concern

I use a 1.5 inch 25 gague needle for my quads and I just finished putting about 2.5 cc's into it. My question was that I put the needle in probably 1.2 inches instead of 1.4 like in the glutes and so the needle can move around sometimes during the long wait of putting 2.5cc through a 25. I ended up aspirating towards the end and saw some blood. Since there was just a little more juice left, I said just f-it and injected it back in. I didn't notice anything different but I am just wondering if in the future I should not do that and why one aspiration would come with air and the next one has blood in almost the same location?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    get some 1" pins...movement is bad

beefydragon is offline Member
    1 1/2 might be too deep...
    You don't want to aspirate after you do the injection... only before... small amount of gas bubble is normal and a more vacuum sensation when you pull the plunger is kewl...

Get some 1 inch pinz for it... 23-25 gauge is kewl...

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    I have been using a 25G 5/8 while warming the oil. I shoot nice and slow. Very little movement as I can control everything and very little pain.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with everyone else. 1'' for quad and delt injections. always aspirate at the beginning of the injection, not the middle

ty1681 is offline Banned
    I Recommend 23 Gauge 3 Cc Pins.... Will Flow Alot Faster Than 25 And They Are Not As Bad As 21 Gauge...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    23g 1 inch Bro...Peace

well, I have 25 1.5 inch and I have 23 1.5 inch. Does it make a difference if I go in 1 inch with a 1.5 inch needle? If it is that much of a problem I could always order some pins, but I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue, but it might be. I was in almost all of the 1.5 inches and I was still in muscle I think... but who knows.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    well, I have 25 1.5 inch and I have 23 1.5 inch. Does it make a difference if I go in 1 inch with a 1.5 inch needle? If it is that much of a problem I could always order some pins, but I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue, but it might be. I was in almost all of the 1.5 inches and I was still in muscle I think... but who knows.
    I think it'd be a lot easier just to stick with the 1" pinz because leaving that 1/2 inch gives me the tendency of breaking the needle more easily, thus also f*** with my injection site...
    Last edited by captain anabolic; 05-07-2004 at 10:01 AM.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    def 1 inch bro.

word bros, its done and ordered. i have usually done with 1 inch but i figured this would be the same ****, but it is hard to hold it steady.

next inject will be with a 25x1 ordered today.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    word bros, its done and ordered. i have usually done with 1 inch but i figured this would be the same ****, but it is hard to hold it steady.

next inject will be with a 25x1 ordered today.
    If the 25g is to slow then go to a 23g....like stated before not much difference in the two.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    If the 25g is to slow then go to a 23g....like stated before not much difference in the two.

Yes there is. I have used 25's and I have used 23's. I am not going to switch to a much more uncomfortable 23 for the quad because I'm impatient.

Thread Information