Thread: Need Advice

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Need Advice

Hey bros, I've come to you with a question for my friend. Alright, I have a friend that plays college football. And lately he has been all hyped up about using gear, and I never believed he would go through with it. Well, he did, and het got some Deca , and I warned him that he should use Test in his cycle, not to mention other things like letro, n-dex, etc... well he didn't wanna listen to me, and basically believed his football buddies. now he has come back to me and asked me if i had any idea of how long the Deca will stay in his system. I did some searching it says up to a year, i was just wondering if any other athletes or any other ppl who are reg. tested for roids, have any info on how long deca has stayed in their system. I'd appreciate the help, the boy called me tonight and told me that he wanted to start it immediatley, cuz he wanted to try out at a D 1 school next year. Just wanted some of your own experiences.

Thanks

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    deca stays in your system for 18 months, if hes gonna do it he neeeds to do some prop, im pretty sure detection time is 3 weeks

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    deca stays in your system for 18 months, if hes gonna do it he neeeds to do some prop, im pretty sure detection time is 3 weeks
    Okay kool, I feel bad for him, he drove like hour and half to get the stuff today, and he was asking me what to do, and I basically told him it was his decsion. I just needed some info from you guys, so I can give him the true facts. 18 months, ouch!

Thread Information