Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Alright fellas help me out for number 2

I stopped my first cycle mid way due to gyno. I am currently in PCT with clomid and nolva. I am going to run these for the next 4 weeks and stay off the juice till this is resolved/helped/whatever.

Point is now I have learnt what I need to do and what not to do. I was wondering now for my second cycle. What would you fellas suggest.

I am 6 foot3 225lbs with about 13% bodyfat. I have lifted weights for over 13 years I would say and started at a measly 6 foot 125 so I have put on pretty good muscle since starting. But, now I am 31 and wanted to get bigger to around 245 pretty ripped.

We all know I am prone to gyno as my first cycle was 1.5cc for week one eod week 2 to 5 was 2.3 cc's of test prop eod whereas I cut it thereafter. I still have quite abit if prop left and would like to use it in a stack with something suggested I figure, I have about 3 to 4 weeks left at about 1.5 cc's eod. But, I was told I can go even less eod which I thought may be better due to my gyno sensitivity.

I will run Nolvadex the whole cycle and during pct.

any suggestions?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    your cycle looks a little complicated
    1-12 250mgs testE twice a week
    1-14 10mg nolva+l-dex 0.25 ED
    14-17 20mg nolva+clomid PCT

wo that was fast .. thanks man.

I was wondering tho, do you think since I have only a wee bit of prop left that I should get some winstrol tabs or something to up the ante?or will this kick up the gyno as well even tho I will still be running the nolvadex during and after.

And how long after since cutting the prop mid cycle do I need to wait and fully pct to see enough results (theoretically or course) to recover to start a new cycle?

thanks bro.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    time on = time off, thats the rule of thumb. you have plenty of time to cycle and cut. just start slow, you will be happy you did. and no winstrol wont "kick" up the gyno.

So you figure its ok to run the cycle with the winstrol ? I was going to get some Clenbuterol also.

How would I encorporate that into the cycle you posted here below?

1-12 250mgs testE twice a week
    14-17 20mg nolva+clomid PCT

and Post cycle Clomid 50mg/100mg/50mg with the Clen two weeks on two weeks off?

thanks again.

also what about the half life or the prop considering it is only twice a week shots?

Would I be better to break them up into smaller doeses more shots to maintain levels?

thanks again bud

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    prop needs to be shot 2 100mg eod min. and i would run it for 4wks if i was gonna use it as a kick start.

I would run it as stated...but i would run th l-dex during pct as well

so you figure 2 shots of 100mg regardless of cc EOD for the time listed and dont bother tapering off near the end of the prop kick start? or using it full strength all the way thru its use at full strength and add say some winstrol tabs?

How long should I run the winstrol tabs if I am going to be doing the prop for 4 weeks and how much do I need to order?

thanks man

HOW bout this then?

1-8 100mgs test Prop EOD (or till it runs out)
    3-8 75mg ED of winstrol tabs
    8-14 40mg nolva+clomid PCT

What do you guys think?

How many tabs of winstrol would I need for that cycle? and how do I cycle it? Its a taperable thing too right?

any suggestions?
    Last edited by Dally; 05-16-2004 at 10:21 AM.

Thread Information