nick4780 is offline New Member

question about source

i recently went to a place that can sell steroids legally bacause they have doctors who make you take a medical examination and then they send you in the mail prescription steroids. i got some clomids and nolvadex from them, since they were pct steroids they said i dident have to come in for bloodwork so i just did it over the phone and sent them my medical review. what i got were pills, i was used to taking clomids in tab form and the ones i got are not, could these be fake? they are in tiny white pills. i called the pharmacy that was on the pill container and it was a real pharmacy. anyone have any clue if i got ripped off?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Seems like a whole bunch of trouble for something that can be purchased so easily over the web bro. Do you know what kind of dosage the pills have?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds legit....can you post a pic???

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    ya from what your saying, it sounds fine...Clomid and Nolva are sold in liquid forms so yours doesn't sound to weird

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    all the variables sound ok....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea that doesnt sound too bad. its not worth faking ancillaries anyway, they're dirt cheap.

does this doc prescribe AS as well?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    If they give you scripts for AS, then i am a jelous man

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Seems like a whole bunch of trouble for something that can be purchased so easily over the web bro. Do you know what kind of dosage the pills have?
    Yeah right depends on who you are and what you know. What about the guys who are new to the game who dont have hook ups?
    Last edited by fjalar; 05-07-2004 at 06:15 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    anyone who wants sources for ancillaries only needs to go to a more open board like anafreakz, atmoicalmuscle, etc... who have sponsors that sell ancillaries.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nick4780
    i recently went to a place that can sell steroids legally bacause they have doctors who make you take a medical examination and then they send you in the mail prescription steroids. i got some clomids and nolvadex from them, since they were pct steroids they said i dident have to come in for bloodwork so i just did it over the phone and sent them my medical review. what i got were pills, i was used to taking clomids in tab form and the ones i got are not, could these be fake? they are in tiny white pills. i called the pharmacy that was on the pill container and it was a real pharmacy. anyone have any clue if i got ripped off?
    Sounds like an online HRT clinic. If it is you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    does this doc prescribe AS as well?
    HRT sites will give you scripts for test, deca , hgh, etc. Most are in Florida and the gear comes legally from a us pharmacy via fed express. But they are very expensive.

Thread Information