larry3436 is offline Associate Member

Just Took My First Shot Ever!!

wk 1-10 test e 500mg
    wk 1-8 deca 400mg
    nolva 10mg ed

nolva/clomid pct

Well...to be honest those shots are hurting.I hate needles they freak me out.So my buddys wife is a nurses aid...she showed me how and did it.Im dreading next week when i have to do it myself.

I never really looked into how i was gonna shoot this because she was gonna show me how.I have deca200 , and testE250.....so i need 2 CC's each and a needle only holds 3CC total.

So i took a shot in each leg...1CC of each each shot .i was hoping for 1 shot total....is there bigger needles that can hold 4CC?

I have liquid nolva that i accidenly pulled the top right off exposing it to air...i put the top right back on...should i be cool still using it?

And my last question...when you pull the test i fill the syringe to 1CC of air...push the air into the bottle of test and pull 1cc of test out...now im ready to pull 1cc of deca...obviously i dont want to push any test into my deca , basically i cant push that 1cc of air into the deca bottle because i have test in the needle already...will the bottle of deca be holding a wicked vacuum the next few draws?Or maybe im looking way to much ionto this.

Any answers here would be great....i also want to thank everyone on this board that helped me out , this is a great place.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    pull the plunger all the way back then turn the vial upside down and inject the air. r u doin 2 shots a week or just one. the test should be shot twice a week.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1. you should be spliting the injections..1cc each, every 3.5 days

2. once you have the test in you can hold it up and draw some more air(1.5cc)
    then shoot 1cc air in the vile and draw out 1cc deca . the push rest of air out before you inject.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your liquid nolva should be ok..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro don;t shoot it all at once take a shot every mon and thurs or E4D whichever is easier for you to do..... that way its only a 2 cc shot each time and you won;t have to use multiple sites for one day of shooting....

djboots is offline Associate Member
    this is what i do. ok so your needle is filled with 1cc of test keep the needle pointing up and pull back the plunger to the 3 cc mark now keep the needle pointed up still,and insert in the bottle of deca and push desired amount of air needed in the bottle then just take out what you need you can always push extra air out of needle later. it doest mater where you mesure from in the syringe as long as it right.

good luck!! before you know it you will love it

Royal_Mako_Rumble is offline Junior Member
    Bro doesnt matter if have deca in ur plunger, you can always pull the air in when u do have juice in it.

ahhh , good idea ill split em up 2 times a week....thx guys

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    good luck bro, and be safe

FozzyBear is offline New Member
    I guess your using a larger sealed vial with a rubber stopper to store your gear, OK,,, if you want to go thru all the fancy air blowing stuff, go for it, if not, just stick your friggin needle into the bottle and suck out your desired amount. 1 CC/ML or whatever your using is not going to create that much of a vacuum to where your not going drawl it into the syringe. Don't make life any harder then it already is.

I just read in a previous posted thread here on this sight, guys saying that DON'T let your gear get exposed to air, once you open it gets bacteria, you can't store your gear, no way of storing it, just shoot all of it at once!

With that information considered, from what they say, if you inject air back into your sealed vial, then from what they say YOUR contaminating your stuff!

The point I want to get across is that you'll find enough guys to give you some advice and if you do research on their advice, you'll always find someone to contradict it somewhere down the line.

I myself tend to ignore the posts where guys can't spell, have no clue about punctuation or sentence structure. Does anyone use the "preview post" button anymore?

I remember reading some posts about heating up what your shooting to make it draw easier. Watching her , she was pushing pretty hard and it took about 60 seconds to actually inject 2CC's into my quad. If i heat them up with it go quicker? And how would i heat them?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    first time i did it i almost threw up, but now its like anything else no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    first time i did it i almost threw up, but now its like anything else no big deal.
    lol...i really thought i might pass out , but i guess it wasnt that bad.Only thing is i had someone do it for me...im a little nervous about doing it myself , especially with how long it took , thats y im hoping heating it will make that go quicker.

Also anyone have instructions on how to post pics?I was gonna take a pic every week and post my progress.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    like everyone said, split the injections. and you shouldn't shoot more than 3cc's in one site.

Thread Information