dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Nose Bleeds!?!?! Please Help!

I am towards the end of my cycle of test/QV Deca 300/D-Bol and I am happy with the results so far. A 26lb gain, but all of a sudden I have been having these killer nose bleeds. Its seems to happen when my body temp heats up or I feel hot. Can someone tell me why this is happening, whats causing it and how to get this too stop. It has happened twice during sexual activity and mainly at work. Guys Please Help!!!

Thanks in advance.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    high blood pressure dude, drink lots of water and watch sodium

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah, watch your bp

One last thing, Since I am on d-bol and it is so harsh on your liver. What is some side things I should be taking to protect myself. I went out and got a bottle of vitamin b-6 and milk thistle(someone said to take it here). Anything else you can suggest. Thanks for the quick reply, I am stressing about this nose bleed thing. errrrrr!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If you are at the end of your cycle does that mean you have been running dbol the whole way through? You should have stopped around week 4, that is probably why you have such high blood pressure. Drop the dbol immediatley and it should help.

I take 1cc evey 2 days. Its been like that for about 6 weeks. Please tell me I am wrong by doing that and what should the correct way to take d-bol in a cycle. I was told that was the correct way to do d-bol becuase of the life of it in your body. From what I can I was told way wrong :-(

After I give my body sometime, I plan on doing the same cycle.
    test/QV deca 300/D-bol(maybe), any suggestions on how to d-bol needs to be done?

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    I take 1cc evey 2 days. Its been like that for about 6 weeks. Please tell me I am wrong by doing that and what should the correct way to take d-bol in a cycle. I was told that was the correct way to do d-bol becuase of the life of it in your body. From what I can I was told way wrong :-(

After I give my body sometime, I plan on doing the same cycle.
    test/QV deca 300/D-bol(maybe), any suggestions on how to d-bol needs to be done?
    Honestly you need to do a lot of research. I am hesitant to give you comments because for you to say you are near the end of that cycle at week 6 is strange. Some people run dbol for 6 weeks but that is on the long end. Most use it as a kickstart for 4 weeks only until the other things kick in. Dbol has a short half life so if you stop your blood pressure should drop some by tomorrow.

What type of dbol do you have? Injectable? How many milligrams per millileter? Dbol is daily administration due to the half life. You need to research, not only is the dbol wrong but you need to look at how people normally run the other compunds you are using. It would help if you would post your age, training experience, previous cycles, and exactly what your cycle looks like.

let me first say, I appreciate all your advice. It seems you are the only one who is telling me the right things. These are the things I have for my next cycle and I am reading right off the bottles so if you can give me some advice on how i should cycle these 3 things.

1- 50ml. bottle of Reforvit-B(d-bol)
    1- 10ml. bottle of Deca QV 300
    1- 10ml. bottle of Test 200 Brovel

Thanks in advance!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    let me first say, I appreciate all your advice. It seems you are the only one who is telling me the right things. These are the things I have for my next cycle and I am reading right off the bottles so if you can give me some advice on how i should cycle these 3 things.

1- 50ml. bottle of Reforvit-B(d-bol)
    1- 10ml. bottle of Deca QV 300
    1- 10ml. bottle of Test 200 Brovel

Thanks in advance!
    how about you present a cycle and we will critique it

forgive me if this cycle was wrong, this is the way I was told to do it by some guys who have been into this game longer than me.

total cycle for 8 weeks:
    week1- monday: a half of a half cc of test and deca
    thursday: a half of a half cc of test and deca
    week2- monday: a half cc of test and deca
    thursday: a half cc of test and deca
    week3- monday: 1cc of test and deca
    thursday: 1cc of test and deca
    week4- monday: 1cc of test and deca
    week5- monday: 1cc of test and deca
    week6- monday: 1cc of test and deca
    week7- monday: a half cc of test and deca
    thursday: a half cc of test and deca
    week8- monday: a half of a half cc of test and deca
    thursday: a half of a half cc of test and deca

1cc of d-bol every other day for 6 weeks.

I asked the reason for a shot on monday and thursday of test and deca, and they told me so it stays in my system by the end of the week.

After doing some more research I dont think this is the correct way to cycle these 3 things. But I cant complain of the results: 26lbs! So if this is wrong please let me know the correct way to do it. I really like d-bol but these nose bleeds are bad and I am thinking i did way too much is the reason of my side effects.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Deca thins out the blood also... which will make you bleed more then usual. Anytime I get cut when on deca I bleed a lot more then I normally would.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol for 6 weeks? whats 1 cc equal to?

but still 6 weeks on dbol is too much imo,

id have run it for 4 weeks like previously said, and i may be wrong, but im sure ive heard this before dbol can cause nose bleeds, so regardless of the other gear, the nose bleeds are most likjely dbol related

sp9
    Yes we still need to know how many milligrams of dbol are in one millileter. The injections schedule is good for test and deca but the doses are off.

It is generally accepted that you run test, etc at steady levels through out. ramping up and down only takes away from your time on. With that said, 400 mg test which you do starting week 3 is an ok level, problem is it took you three weeks to get there, On all these weeks where you do a total of 200 mg you are doing what some people do for test replacement therapy which is not much. What it comes down to is that you really can't run a good cycle with one 10ml bottle of test 200 and one 10ml bottle of deca. Also you are running deca higher than test, most people recommend the other way aroundwith test atleast 100mg per week higher than deca. Please let us know about the dbol and spend some more time researching. They just updated the cycles on the main board and they are pretty good, with a lot of feedback from people much more experienced than me.

Another things that we talk about here is starting out with just one compund so you understand how you react to it and the side effects you get so that you can add other things later and know exactly what is causing you problems. I would definitley cut out the dbol immediatley because nose bleeds indicate high blood pressure. You should really go get it checked but, if you drop the dbol it should drop pretty quickly.
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-16-2004 at 06:59 AM.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    wondering why your tapering the test up and down? thats a long acting ester.prolly 3-4 weeks before it kicks in.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    reforvit-b is 25mg's/ml

wondering why your tapering the test up and down? thats a long acting ester.prolly 3-4 weeks before it kicks in.

Now after some right info, I understand what you guys are telling me. it all makes sense. I dont want to come here and sound like a jack-ass, this is all a learning process. I am gonna take everyones advice on what I am seeing and learned here, more research first! Thanks for all the help, you guys have been great with the help and for not dog'n me just because I am asking questions. It is much appreciated! As for what everyone was asking: I am 22, I have 2 other cycles under my belt of deca and test(nothing serious). 6'0, starting weight was 144lb, now 170lb and I feel great to finally put on some mass and not be skinny anymore.

your doing the right thing by asking questions bro.Ive been on several boards for several YEARS and I have not started a cycle yet.I still have way to much to learn.at 35 young years,I better get started i guess lol

also do some studies on that brovel 200.not even close to 200mg from the reports I have read.more like 150-170 and that might even be high.keep in mind only from what I have researched and not done myself.

Thread Information