Thread: Equipose

ezye is offline New Member

Equipose

I have one 10ml vial of QV Eq and want to know the best way to cycle this. I also have clomid for post. I know most of you will say add test, but does anyone have experience with eq alone?

djboots is offline Associate Member
    first of all you dont have enough. eq should be ran at least 12wks around 400mgs a week so do the the math. second "no test no cycle" you would not solitafy any of your gains without maintaining a high test level. this is just my opinion

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bros covered it. eq is best at 400 mgs/wk minimum and 12 weeks. you need more gear. personally i dont see a huge problem running eq alone with proviron or something similar.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I asked about EQ alone before, most do not recommend it, it will shut your natural test production down and if you don't supplement outside test you could have issues. djboots is right, I am running eq right now for 15 weeks, I need 4 10ml bottles for that. To run it 12 you would need 3 and that doesn't even acount for any unfderfilling of the bottles and gear left in the needle.

Since you need more EQ, pick up test and nolva while you are at it.

ezye is offline New Member
    As far as stacking it with test, what do yall suggest? I want something simple with few injections. How much nolva, 10mg a day? I did deca alone a few years ago and was saisfied with the results. 5'11, 180.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ezye
    As far as stacking it with test, what do yall suggest? I want something simple with few injections. How much nolva, 10mg a day? I did deca alone a few years ago and was saisfied with the results. 5'11, 180.
    Bro, check out this sites main home page under cycles. btw looks like the homepage is revised, right on it's about time. Maybe consider revising those black market prices to.
    http://www.steroid.com/main.php
    Last edited by panabolic; 05-17-2004 at 01:10 AM.

Thread Information