dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Why is it so difficult to keep gains from "bulking" cycles?

Even with proper ptc and diet gains from bulking cycles like deca /test/d-bol cycle seem to disapear over a period of 4 months or so after cycle is completed why is that???????
    what would be best cycle for keeping gains long after cycle is over?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    do you do proper post cycle therapy and continue to train/eat like you did while you were on cycle?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    need to still eat big...and train hard...too many people want to cut too soon

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    It is hard to keep up with all that big eating. It really has to become a way of life. People drop their calories even slighly and you slowly return to a weight that is natural to your metabolism and diet.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    A lot of people believe in the set weight (or point) theory..where your body will return to a certain weigth and its tough to stay at a weight higher than that.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people believe in the set weight (or point) theory..where your body will return to a certain weigth and its tough to stay at a weight higher than that.
    What if you have not yet met your genetic potential? Would you fall as fast back to baseline?
    Last edited by Aj2002; 05-07-2004 at 04:35 PM.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...The reason people loose most of their gains is simply what I like to call "post partum depression"....when coming off tha aas most people do not contain their same workout program or diet....it is physically harder and mentally harder without aas. This is where someone would have to ask themselves if they have it or don't have it. If not you are wasting a lot of money to potentially set yourself up for problems later on in life. You see in this game more than others...this is the one simple reason that only tha strong survive in bodybuilding...Peace

if you havent reached yoru genetic potential then obviously you will keep gaining

i definitely agree with jaybigdogs theory that ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE IN BODYBUILDING

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE IN BODYBUILDING
    No lie bro [] only way to make it big is to make it your lifestyle, after so many years I wouldn't have it any other way

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I yet to date have lost anyhting i gained on a cycle. I may lose some weight and strength in the month after but all is gained back extremely easily once pct is complete. Good genetics ? deffinatly not i just bust my ass twice as hard when "off". I might not look as vascular as i did on an eq cycle or something but the size is still there.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    maybe because of water weight, if you do a proper PCT and throughout PCT keep lifting intensely and heavy, you body wont want to give up any muscle because it knows it needs to be strong to lift the weight.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

These are the Golden Keys Bro....

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    I yet to date have lost anyhting i gained on a cycle. I may lose some weight and strength in the month after but all is gained back extremely easily once pct is complete. Good genetics ? deffinatly not i just bust my ass twice as hard when "off". I might not look as vascular as i did on an eq cycle or something but the size is still there.
    This statement is mentally positive....he knows what to expect when off cycle....and he knows he has good genetics....this is what it is all about.....Peace

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Muscles are like rubber bands. You stretch it once, it goes back to the same shape. You keep on stretching it and eventually it wears down and does not retract down to its original size. Just like braces. Your teeth are nice and straight but if you dont wear a retainer a couple hours a week after they are taken off, they go back to the form they were at.
    Plus the body likes to stay at a lean healthy state.

Thread Information