TexGuy23 is offline Banned

Where do you keep left over juice from a opened ampole?

Suppose I have a 250 mg ampole of Test Cyp and I just want to shoot 125 mg (for one reason or another). I suppose I would draw 125 mg with one syringe and the other 125 mg with another syringe. After that where do I keep the syringe? Room temperature? Fridge? And how long will the juice be "good" until I shoot (meaning: will it spoil?) Thanks!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    just shoot the whole thing bro imo....looks like too much of a hassle otherwise...

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    just shoot the whole thing bro imo....looks like too much of a hassle otherwise...

Pleasssssssssssssssseee....let me do this way. Just tell me. Keep the juice (in a syringe) in the fridge or in a draw? And how long will the juice be "usable"?

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    If its only for a couple of days I dont c a problem with leaving it the syringe,at room temp.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u have to understand that this stuff is invading the inside of ur body. the medicine is put into a vial or amp to remain sterile. once the amp top has been broken off it has been contaminated to outside bacteria u must inject its entire contents asap to remain bacteria free. there is no way to store it, the longer it sits the more bacteria invades its contents. u can chance it if u want but like sep said just shoot the whole thing. inb the future purchase some sterile vials and transfer from the amps to the vials. if u try to store u r risking a major infection would it be worth jacking up ur whole cycle?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you can preload syringes and store them. just dont leave them in direct sunlight or somewhere with extreme temps either way. put the pin cover back on immediately after drawing and you're good to go.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've preloaded pinz for up to 10 days with no problems.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    put it in another needle and leave it in the fridge....ull be fine!!

Thread Information