thepremier is offline Junior Member

Question about Gyno

I was wanting to know what type of surgeon I would have to see to get rid of the gyno that has built up from a cycle of deca that I took about 2 yrs. ago. I'm just asking because somebody in this forum said that it would be the only to get rid of it because it has been so long. Is that true? I appreciate any advice, thanks.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Yes it's true, the only way to get rid of gyno that old is surgery. I read a post(can't remember who from) that explained it well. "The glands are like seeds, you can cut them and they will just grow back, the only way to get rid of them are to remove the roots"

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Yes it's true, the only way to get rid of gyno that old is surgery. I read a post(can't remember who from) that explained it well. "The glands are like seeds, you can cut them and they will just grow back, the only way to get rid of them are to remove the roots"
    exactly....sometimes they take the gyno out and leave the gland....make sure if you get the procedure done, that they take the gland out too....this will make sure you never get gyno again....imagine getting that surgury and then getting gyno again because they left the glands in!!....

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    sometimes if they take the gland out the nipple will lose shape. If you already have bigger sized nipples it might not be possible to remove the gland due to the nipples having an encaved shape. I have a light case from an M1-T cycle 1 month pct then spring break (too much booze) and I got a lump under each one. They stick out just a little, nothing really noticeable unless you will stare at them. Definatley pisses me off, Im wondering if I should wait until it gets worse to get them removed?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I can read I swear, but for a newbie can you explain how this happens?

"I have a light case from an M1-T cycle 1 month pct then spring break (too much booze) and I got a lump under each one"

Does that mean that the M1-T (which is?) cycle caused the gyno and or the pct wasn't long enough? or the booze during pct caused it?

cause I stopped my first test prop cycle, mid cycle and am now pct'ing, but I drink booze all the time.

Thanks

Froggy is offline Member
    I tried posting here earlier, but it didn't show up or I can't see it.
    Anyway, Try a Plastic Surgeon...check your local (big city) phone book & get some web sites... some will mention gyno surgery.
    IMO, It was your PCT that indirectly caused your gyno. Of coarse, if you wouldn't have cycled, no gyno...but...I don't believe M1T converts (much) to estrogen...so...after your cycle you were shut down & with no more M1T in your system & no natural test being produced, estrogen/test ratio favored gyno formation.
    You didn't #1: sufficiently block estrogen at the chest (nolva/clomid) & #2: recover your natural test production to favor normal estrogen/test ratios.
    The booze also aggravated the situation at the wrong time.
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-17-2004 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information