Thread: Gaining Weight

thepremier is offline Junior Member

Gaining Weight

I'm on a cycle of tren and winnie and just want to know what are some really good foods to eat if I'm trying to gain some weight. I'm 182 right now and I want to get to about the 190 lbs. area. I just started taking protein, what else can I do?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    eat lots of steak and chicken or S*** eat anything that is meat.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepremier
    I'm on a cycle of tren and winnie and just want to know what are some really good foods to eat if I'm trying to gain some weight. I'm 182 right now and I want to get to about the 190 lbs. area. I just started taking protein, what else can I do?
    Go get a good magazine that talks about nutrition like maybe flex or my fav muscular developement and sit down with a protein shake and read it

palequail is offline Banned
    you don't need to eat or train, You are on Roids.......haha......go to the diet forum

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    meat....meat....meat....and more meat....and when ur not eating meat protein shakes should do the trick....see i myself am an irish meat and potatoes guy....so there is no such thing as a meal with no animals in it!!

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Did I miss something? You're on a cycle of just winnie and tren ? That usually sends up red flags on this board!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RUDY-14
    Did I miss something? You're on a cycle of just winnie and tren? That usually sends up red flags on this board!
    who gives a **** about your diet when your cycle is all worng...get some test asap or you may have some serious complictaions...esspecially with tren ...it will shut down your HTPA very badly, making it hard to recover your natty test....and if you dont recover youll have no gains to worry about!

Thread Information